View Poll Results: Is forcing Father Christmas to say "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" going too fa

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It's breaking tradition!

34 56.67%
  • No! "Ho" is offensive to women everywhere!

2 3.33%
  • What does it matter?

24 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Taking things too far

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Taking things too far

haha!!! excellent comment!!! i never really thought about it that way but WOW is that true

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taking things too far

that's just making the situation worst. there are always words that has a double meaning and that meaning is presented as a joke and especially for those who knows it. these politically incorrectness will eventually be the incorrectness that they're trying to correct...sssseeesshhhh is the world getting dumber?

ho ho ho ho is like a joy of laughter but ha ha ha ha is like laughing at someone or something.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    People seem to be LOOKING for offenses these days and will do anything to pick a fight. For example, Australian Father Christmases now have to say "ha ha ha" rather than the centuries-old traditional "ho ho ho" for fear of offending women.
    Someone obviously either can't spell or failed English grammer in school.

I agree, we should laugh at them, then they can learn the difference between "ho, ho, ho" and "ha, ha, ha".

Hahaha!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Someone obviously either can't spell or failed English grammer in school.

I agree, we should laugh at them, then they can learn the difference between "ho, ho, ho" and "ha, ha, ha".

Hahaha!
    This is all because of the neo-conservative bullcrap that America has been spewing out to the rest of the world since 2000. Is being PC really that important. No! If we let them continue to close the world's minds, than creativity could altogether vanish. Thank God we're gonna make sure to choose a VERY liberal president.And if in some way the rest of the US voters decide to vote for GOP monsters again, than the world is truly F***ed.

BTW, "grammer" is spelled grammar. Irony...

JK, probably just an honest mistake, but I couldn't resist.

EDIT// I don't know how the UK spells it, so i might be wrong in your case. Wutever...

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

People have common sense to distinguish "Ho" from "Hoe". Anyone who thinks a Santa going "Ho ho ho" is saying "Hoe hoe hoe" is just a little bit...ehhh I wanna ysay paranoid, insecure, but more so uptight and need to be punched in the face. That's a stupid reasons.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

It generally will have the same meaning so what does it matter? He's still laughing its just not as hearty as in previous years, whats the big deal?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

What the hell is going on these days? it's just a load of ....rubbish. Ho, ho , ho how is that offensive mayb one immature person thought up oh it's offensive to women and now everyone's got to suffer, well not suffer but still. It's just like baa baaa black sheep now you have to say rainbow sheep its like WTF? so immature in my view.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno.... Santa is innocent! Father Christmas has done nothing wrong! I... however am guilty. My sons father got a ride from 3 female friends... And they all showed up at my door. I said.. "Hoe, hoe, hoe.... Merry Christmas!" I could not resist. A catty remark, but it went over their heads anyway.

Santa has a fat, jolly laugh... "ho ho ho!" ... Anybody can "ha ha ha" Thats not special enough to be Santa's laugh... Thats more of a cackle anyway... Alomost sounds maniacal. Might as well say "Muhahahaha... Merry Christmas!"
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast