+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: talking/writing l33t

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: talking/writing l33t

Lol, I find L33T extremely confusion It doesn't even have a proper sequence etc A=1,B=2 or so on, making it even more difficult for ppl who can't read it @_@ It's not like the short forms of Internet lingo isn't good enuf >.>

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26 View Post
    Lol, I find L33T extremely confusion It doesn't even have a proper sequence etc A=1,B=2 or so on, making it even more difficult for ppl who can't read it @_@ It's not like the short forms of Internet lingo isn't good enuf >.>
    i know net lingo should just be fine but nnooo they have to come up with leet and confuse the hell out of the people that dont know it, it like a frikin computer talking to u instead of a person.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

haha yea! But I think computers are programmed to use perfect english.. so ^^"" Well as long as my friends dun speak L33T im ok XD I guess it difers among ppl .. oh well..

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I play a lot online... so... yea... can become annoying at times...
    Leet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    there is an alphabet...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Extremely confusion and extremely annoying is more like it,woulder who came up with this crap ? and it is like a computer talking to u 10110000111001 like wtf is is this crap u need a translator to talk to some one -.- so annoying.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of those people who speak L33t can't understand Internet lingo. It took me forever to realize that "idk" wasn't a typo. I need translators for half of what people write in Internet lingo! **sigh** I simply write in full and complete, grammatically correct sentences. That's not too hard, is it?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Unless l33t speak can get you a job, get laid, or potentially put you in a situation where your family and love ones' lives are in danger, there is no need to learn it.

Doubt someone who knows a lot of l33t speak will ever point a gun at your family making you translate a whole essay of it heh.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I know i know some one that wrights leet and it pisses me off i told them try and wright normal but that said its funn to wright it like that -.- just some thing else to annoy me thats all i need.
    Exactly. Same here. Many people that I know write like that, but I do not bother to tell them to not write that way. This one time, I was speaking to this guy online.. and all he would write 1s l1k3 th1s. I was like "WTH!!!" It pissed the hell out of me. It makes people seem less intelligent. And that's sad.

Kimi, Ray.. when people write l33t, it's just a different way of typing. It's a mixture of letters and numbers, and it's super annoying. And saying, "B4" for a replacement of "Before" is speaking leet (or l33t).

Quote Originally Posted by "Pyoro_Pyoro
    Unless l33t speak can get you a job, get laid, or potentially put you in a situation where your family and love ones' lives are in danger, there is no need to learn it.

Doubt someone who knows a lot of l33t speak will ever point a gun at your family making you translate a whole essay of it heh.
    A response I would only expect from pyoro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast