Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Talks of killing your self and things that go with it

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i think we can and kids are growing up to fast ,i know a few kids here on AO
    who are trying to grow up to fast and they both wanted to kill themselves
    its really stupid how they think killing themselves will change the world or the way somone will love them ,its just a wait of a good kid if they kill them selves
    you can just said that. but, young man/ just said it "child/children" if you want to..
    are just want know the world where he/she live.
    just like me who still do not understand most people around me.
    maybe they face the information from the outside of his/her rasionality.. that he/she thing that it is "freak", "numb", "unreasonable", et ce te ra (sorry).
    especially which is the opposite of what they thing.. as the new member of this world and just/only know the rasional...
    maybe that what makes chlidren nowadays like that...

this oppinion is pretty similar to innerhell's.(do this?)

poem, like other clan's poem banner.... write it from heart.....
    i think it is good to express what you feel.

suicide...
    maybe, it is the first word that can be recalled in our head if we are over stressed. but, just share it with other people who you want to share...
    and the people whom the people you said above are want to share it with AO.
    the place where anime, or said it the world which is has the most fun in it... for us, AO member who interested on anime...
    is the place where they want to go ... and the place where is they think it is very near to the anime the world they think it is very fammiliar with....

maybe that is the reason why they want to share it with AO...

or...

by the way... about the depressing topic.
    maybe because this is the cyberlongue section...
    or i was wrong about it???

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    love is a majour factor but i say its infatuation not love becuase kids know nothing of love heck im 33 and still do know much but i know enough to just walk away if it gets to me to bad these kids today havnt learned that and never will because everything has to happen now
    You forget people are different..

Not everybody 33 doesn't know what love is. My mom does.. And she's 40, but married at 19. She knows what is it.

Don't compare all teenagers to you, but to your generation, would be better.

Its is about love. So many want it, and get used by those that know how to play with the human mind. I could do it, but you don't see me.

Feelings this, feelings that. I have you know there is not expering yourself these days.. I don;t care how much hair dye you put in your hair..

If you are a lil to indifferent. I tell ya you'll be on pills so fast, ro taken aways from your family. You better shut up, and be good~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks
    well your mom is married that why she knows more im single that why i know less,but i think its safe to say kids havnt changes much since i was your age
    they still want to kill them self over silly thing like OMG he thinks im ugly
    only vain people do that if you belive in your self thoughts like that wil never
    enter your mind. cal me a jerk or indifrent but its pointless to want just get mad infatuated and try and call it love.

its tru some kids MIGHT find it but thats rare my parents were 16 and 21
    when they married and have been together 33 years now, but kids in general think they should do the hole romeo and juliet thing wich is sad
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well when your parents are divosred. You try to find out what love is~!!

Roemo and Julite..

They are the only love which is still spoken of till this day.

May not have been the best way to go, but it was all love there, and no lust..
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats just it k they never will because they have true love nothing can take that away from them ,there not your typical love them and leave them typ like most famlys because they knew before hand what they wanted and have used it ever since.

and maybe it is the only way to show love but living a story book life is reckelss,heck if it came down to me killing my self over agirl they would have
    to really have my heart completly wich o girl has . but other than that
    infatuaion is just so wrong and should be talked about other than just saying im gonna kill my self because mr's date a dork want be my gf its just crazy

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sheep is back to throw cheese at depressing topics~ ^__^ *waves at Chris* baa~

... People just wanna be heard. Simple as that. They don't get that physically. Some are very desparate to be heard. So they try to take it online.
    "Is it so wrong to respond?", asked yourself this. All of you, selfish people. If we do respond, we can help them. That's all they want. Believe me. ^^ I know.
    Ma ne... (u_u) I too do feel ridiculous that people take their depressing matters into fun forums to spoil everything with their gloom where by right they should seek help in consulting forums.
    baa..
    Those morons who thinks that they are the only ones suffering. Know this:
    Stop blaming society, that is the worst excuse. What makes you think that society is harsh on you? Guess what? I can stop any Dick,Tom or Harry by the road side and he/she can tell me that their emo and depressed! Come on, everyone is depressed, dammit. Life isn't perfect. Perhaps if you were to stop self-pitying an move-on, you'll get helluva results~!

Suicide.. Whoever came up with this 'trend' is a real b!tch. I need to seek this starter to make things right!
    First of all, what the heck can you accomplish by taking your own life? In case you fail to realize this:
    [1] You can only perform it once. This is no freakin video game that can restart whenever you like.
    [2] You can't make things right anymore.
    [3] ....
    Hehehe... On second thought, it would be nice if these breeds kill themselves before I do. Because I don't want this 'trend' to carry on to the next generation!
    ^__^ I've said this to someone before (fails to remember because TOO MANY people got this from me and they now do not want to kill themselves)

I can spread out a few reasons why people resort to suicide.
    [1] They want attention
    [2] They wanna see how many and who actually cares for them.
    [3] They really can't keep up with life and can't even try to.
    [4] Love (sickening teenage puppy love)
    [5] Family
    [6] They owe too much money from the loansharks.

Now there are 3 possible results when attempt for suicide:
    [1] Quits because he/she found out that he/she was love all this while.
    [2] Chickened-out and purposely provide more reasons to stall his/her death time.

and the saddest of all: Those who really died because they were not loved. (u_u)

In the first place, why bother to test or to resort to such actions? There are other things to resort to. Like improving ourselves instead of self-pitying~!
    (n_n) baa~ There's always a way. If one is a victim of a cocky bully, improve yourself instead of envying and then be as cocky as her/him when it comes to depression or suicide. don't give up.
    If you think you are too weak to carry on with life then be strong by all means! Work yourself dammit. You know it. But you are just too lazy to fulfill it~

(+__+) What the hell is Love anyway? Everyone wants sex. Those that wanna kill themselves wants real love. What a mismatch. Why does it even have to be a reason to spoil your own life?

From my eyes, I see that those who are depressed, chose to be depress and no matter what you say to them will never wake them up. For they themselves wanna be like that. Good. Die by all means, creeps. You wanted death and not happiness.

baa~
    Man.. that was long.. baa.. (+_+)

Thanks
    those are good point sheepy sis and i agree with you on all of them
    this hole suicde thing is poitless and should be laughed at,i mean its a joke to want to kill your self

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    May I add more, Chris-san? ^^

Attention seekers~ ^^
    Did you know that you can gain attention after your death? Yup~ You get a week appearance in the obituary section. ^^ baa~
    <-- is very mean.

About letting out your depressions.
    There are methods to it than to carry on sobbing. Ya just gotta realize that all the crying leads to nowhere. I know that you all need time to stop crying. I've been there, done that, survived it and I wanna help those who are suffering from this. I love my friends. They do try to kill and destroy themselves. See? I was like them before. Perhaps worst. But I gave myself reasons to be strong.
    Let's not include my history. It's a yawnfest.

I know people who wanna kill themselves because they lack of family love. They said that they are lack of everything.
    WHy is it that people can come up with all sorts of excuses to be sad than happy? You gotta create that yourself. Who in the world said that it comes when you are love?

Did you know that love also takes one to suicide? Well, you can see that everything takes one to suicide when you have a weak mind. Just---- RAWR!
    Quit talking so much about it. You eventually lived in it!

XD and yea... What's the point in posting threads about emo-ness? Not like anyone reads and talks about it. Everyone selfishly post their stuffs and opinions which does not interest you because you are not willing to eat and accept the truth. If you kill yourself thinking we don't care about you..
    man... You're the dumbest living thing ever. Even animals clucthes on to their very life~!

XD baa~

<----------- has came back to be more evil! baa~!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast