+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tattoos?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

tattoos?

ok guys im wondering if i have been getting the right info because i am getting my frist tattoo hopefully in june (for my b/day but since its in aug and i need to wait to it heals im having it earlier)

the liner isnt bad i believe its one needle and this thing sucks up the ink etc?
    but the one for the color has like 5 needles...

my tattoo will be on my ankle and will be going right around then down my foot... from what i have read the back its the worst?

(i hope this isnt considered spam)

but if anyone here is a tattoo artist or knows quite a bit please pm me so i can get more information on this

and if possible how long do u think it would take for this type of tattoo and how much do u think it will cost??

this is the tattoo im going to be getting

i know there really isnt much but this is my first and i really want it but i have seen some women in quite a lot of pain over an ankle tattoo...

thanks
    equinn

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: tattoos?

Lucky!!

My cousin got one just like this and i asked her a bunch of questions so of course i will help^^.

You can PM me for more info^^

to heal...: initial healing of a tattoo is about 5 to 10 days, complete healing of a tattoo is 45 days, this is how long it takes for skin to regenerate itself after being damaged.

as for the cost..i didnt really ask her but i know that probably around $100+tip. most shops have a shop minimum they charge that costs anywhere from $40-$50.

I hope this was very useful to you^-^
    Yeah, Bye.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

cool thanks hun!! yeah ill pm u !!

thanks for that no wonder i need to get mine early XD

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a very pretty design...
    I can say that i am quite the expert in tattoos since I have three of them.....
    Tattoos are not for everyone...if you can handle the pain...because let me remind you...it does hurt especially if you are getting somewhere where the skin is sensitive..and you have the money and you are willing to take the risk...then Kudos for you...
    if you have any questions you can always ask me....questions about the price and what you have to afterward..I will be glad to help.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

If i were you id get one of those henna tattoos. That way you dont have to live with this for the rest of your life. I mean know one likes an old fart with some shriveled up tatoo that is all faded and looks like S***. *gags*

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

I have a few tattos I know from experience places that are not used frequently are bound to hurt more (ex: inside of wrist) the pain truly depends on the person and their tolerance for it, for me it merely felt like rough scratching of the skin. i will let you know that on your foot wil lcause you some discomfort because of the shoes you wear, i also would advise not to scrath ot much while it is healing for you can make the ink fade or spread. ^.^ p.s. make sure the place is reputable see if they have any professional documents hanging on the wall, make sure they take the needle out of a plastic casing so you know it is new and clean, and if you want you can ask and most would be willing to let you watch another person getting their's done, for your sense of security.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

You should get what my eastern friends call "Skin graphics". I am getting mine next week for my sixteenth birthday. They, just to summerize, cut a portion of your skin OFF and while doing so, make a design. It's like cutting paper into pretty little designs you want. I don't think it's legal but I want it BAD! iT'S GOING to hurt badly because it's just like a sugery, only they cut the top layer of skin off.. I'm getting something along the lines of my name inside a jesus cross with roses. But tatoos are cute too. My cousin got her for fifty but that's pretty cheap than what most shops charge.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    You should get what my eastern friends call "Skin graphics". I am getting mine next week for my sixteenth birthday. They, just to summerize, cut a portion of your skin OFF and while doing so, make a design. It's like cutting paper into pretty little designs you want. I don't think it's legal but I want it BAD! iT'S GOING to hurt badly because it's just like a sugery, only they cut the top layer of skin off.. I'm getting something along the lines of my name inside a jesus cross with roses. But tatoos are cute too. My cousin got her for fifty but that's pretty cheap than what most shops charge.
    omg...i've never heard of it..where can I get it done..i want one ....wahhh! T.T

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast