+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taxes (Tax Rebate Check)

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Taxes (Tax Rebate Check)

The new rebait checks are being sent out on the 9th... is it such a big deal? They want all of us to spend it fast, thus stimulatting the economy. almost 1/3rd of the american population will save it and about 3% of those who do spend it will spend it on things that are wherefore "un-needed or inappropriate" like yes drugs. This does not pump any of that money back into the economy. So... is it really necessary that we spend it right away?

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taxes

I am not spending mine on any tangible goods. I am going to pay rent and utilities so I don't see how I am going to stimulate the economy much. The money I was going to use on rent and everything I am going to save.
    Last edited by Eria; Apr 29, 2008 at 02:52 PM.

I'm just me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eria For This Useful Post:

starfire1036 (Apr 29, 2008)

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    I am not spending mine on any tangible goods. I am going to pay rent and utilities so I don't see how I am going to stimulate the economy much. The money I was going to use on rent and everything I am going to safe.
    My mom promised me a lap top so thats what she is gettin with hers. I don't work so i dont pay so i dont recieve yet... but when i do start i'd save all the money i get from the incometaxes and then some...

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taxes (Tax Rebate Check)

I guess everyone here has plans on what they'll do with their money lol
    This checks are supposed to stimulate our economy, but i don't think $300 OR $600 will help much but something is better than nothing

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm doing my part for the economy. I tore through $400 of it in about 15 min. at the speedshop and the rest will gone by next weekend on tires.

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

With the way things are now I bet most people will hold on to most of the money, which will NOT end up helping the economy. I won't get the $600 you all are getting because I was not eligible for it. T_T

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought an Xbox 360 and a bunch of games with my tax return, But I also got over a $1000 back from the government, so with the money left over, I put a lump payment on my car loan.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Part of what i got went to the bank and the rest well i had to buy my kid a psp and i did a little shoe shopping to reward myself a bit.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread