+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Teachers

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Teachers

Teachers give so much and ask so little in return. My favorite teacher growing up was Mrs. Davis. She'd share her books on Escher art and encouraged me to do my own art in geometry class.

My history teacher, Mr. Hale would play with a Reagan puppet and do trivial pursuit with his class. He also taught me environmentalism, PBS and the pursuit of travel.

My english teacher Mrs. Mcmillan would share her comic books with me. They were drawn really well.

My political science teacher though got into trouble because he tried to date one of his students. A no no.

Right now my sister is my teacher. She teaches me about relationships, psychics and tv shows. Whenever I meet someone I go to my sis and she tells me what she feels about the person. She's also a little psychic so she knows when something bad is going to happen to a celebrity or when something bad is going to happen to the world. She taught me to trust my intuition.

Thank goodness for teachers. Who are the teachers in your life? What did they teach you?

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teachers

well i really had no good techers...i study art and i teched myself to draw......nothing really more to say

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I for one had a teacher that inspired me to pursue my career as an auto mechanical engineer by my father but also Mr. Lockhart an Auto CAD teacher that really showed me the steps. I just hope my future career goes in order and lets me see where i go ahead of me.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 26, 2009)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

T,T Teachers ... my teachers are the worst the dosen't understand what they are talking about or what they are teaching lol if i teach myself is 100% better than my school teachers teach me XD lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. Freeman for never giving up until the day the he left. He stayed up and energetic until he became an administrator.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 26, 2009)

Newbie fellhound001 is off to a good start fellhound001's Avatar
    Phillipsburg,ohio it north west of dayton
    Thanks

My fav Teacher would be Mr.Brisco he teaches math,scince ,and a little reading. Iwas one of his best students in math.
    PLAYER KILLER

Don't get in my way or I'll kill you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fellhound001 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 26, 2009)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I had this one teacher in 6th grade, she brought in some lady. And this lady brought in some cake. Then she made this really convincing story that some dirt was tasty cake, so after she convinced the whole class to eat dirt, she told us not to be so trusting. What do you expect we were in 6th grade, we were easy targets. Its been a long time since six grade and I still remember that valuable lesson in life. Afterwards she gave us real cake, or so she said, so I waited until everyone ate it first to eat it.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 26, 2009)

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

So many teachers, but the ones who have held the greatest impact on my life are my 8th grade teachers except for my math teacher, as well as my two teachers in American Studies last year. Why they've had such a big impact on my life, the answer is deep in my head, but I always go back to visit my 8th grade teachers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SamuraiDude128 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 26, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast