+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Teachers

Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teachers

I guess everyone I know are my teachers.I think everyone has taught me at least one thing whether it is useful or not.

My favourite teacher is PROBABLY my maths teacher.He teaches maths in a nice and student friendly way He's really smart and engages student in conversations un-related to maths.He is constantly calling us ELITE ,the FUTURE WORLD LEADERs etc.Then again,you DO NOT want to see him angry =_='
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzy2103 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 09, 2009)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Ms.Malka the most teacher i love , she was kind and very good at teaching ... maybe becasue of her i would love going to school XD , T,T but it is too bad she dosen't teach us this year becasue we are the final year in High School ... there a lot of good teachers and ungood teachers XS , but after everything maybe the teachers i understand to other people dose not understand and opposite is right Ms.Malka loved me very much and the same for me ^,^ Nu~ .. did i told you that she is my english teacher o.O if i didn't so ~ , Ms. Malka was my english teacher lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 10, 2009)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the expactations on having teachers may result in good attribues or bad ones, the only thing i can make sure of is that there are different various of techers that try to force other students to pursue any kind of career. My abilities that is have does match in with my future career and made me more special by the way of the teachers had taught me well. Hope we can all make a difference from which we learn from our teachers or old teachers from before.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 13, 2009)

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I really appreciate ALL of my teachers (Except for a certain teacher that let us take out our cell phones, ipods and other stuff, AND passed a kid who was suspended for 2 months and didn't do any make up work. I think he just did so that HE wouldn't have had to go through the trouble of grading anything.)- from kindergarden to 8th grade. Although I don't quite think my kindergarden teacher really taught me anything of educational value, she did teach me how to not take naps during school hours ;P My favorite teacher would probably be... Mrs.Frazier, my art teacher. I spent an hour and a half with her every day for two years and she most definetly helped me improve my technique. (I still think it's a shame they don't have classes for mangaka. ) Anyways, She's ALSO my favorite teacher because if it weren't for her, I wouldn't have gotten into my desired highschool. xD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabishii For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 13, 2009)

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite teacher is my English teacher Mrs. Murray. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have passed the 8th grade, thank God and God bless her.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Artistic Anarchy For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 13, 2009)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm those who burn theirselves to light our ways,... indeed teachers they were important people ^^

I've had so many occurences with my teachers that I still treasure till today.. what they did for me... If it were'nt because of them... I wont be here as I am... I wont be this way... I am really thankful for what they did.. but I never am good in showing my appreciation to people really >.< Heck I don't even celebrate Teacher's day... The best I did was... say thank you with sincererity within my heart... >.<

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RayMe For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 17, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2