Thread: Teachers making you mad

Newbie LOVESASUKE4EVEY is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Teachers making you mad

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    well today i had an episode and
    i know that all teachers make you mad at some point so why tell us all
    why??

And you can also say if like you have a funny story about your teacher.
    Yea those are good.

But yea why did they make you mad and what did you do?
    i like totally agree with you my teacher for english lost my homework like 15 papers of it and she said i had to do them all over agian so im p.o.ed about that mad:

Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teachers making you mad

I don't have any teachers, I'm home schooled. But I don't like it...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... this depends. One has to keep in mind that the teachers are teaching you for a good reason...: they know you don't (95% of the time)...

but... there is this particular teacher I had here in High School...

This is the story: My counselor put me and my brother in Spanish 1... the very basic spanish (we are natural born hispanics) so that didn't make any sense to us... but we said: Oh well, an easy A. Anyways... one day... she was teaching an attrocity!!! I am not kidding... an attrocity!!! My bro and I just looked at each other like: WHAT THE HECK is she taching????!!?!?!?!?... anyways... I lifted my hand and told her in a very respectful way that what she was saying was wrong. (I used diplomacy believe me) and she turned back to me and told me: "What do you have to correct me??? I "lived in Mexico fo 8 years 5 years ago!!!!"...
    I really really really was sooooooooooo tempted to tell her: "Well... I was BORN and RAISED in a hispanic country... and I have lived there 19 years of my life... til I got to here... and what you are teaching is not right" but I reamained quiet and calm 'cos it is not wise to argue with the person that has the power of fail you... so... I just swollowed everything that I though... and wanted to say it was the best... but I really felt sorry for my classmates... and of course for the teacher...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a lot of teachers that made me mad of many reasons ... like we had an arabic language teacher who knows nothing but to act proudy in front of us and we have another who brings impossible questions to answer in physics and all get less than 50/100 and when we protest he says it will make us good .. but how if we don't even know what the hell happened in that question when he doesn't even solve it for us later (knowing that no student was able to ...) and there's a lot more which my poor post won't be even enough to hold ... so that's for now! ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    well today i had an episode and
    i know that all teachers make you mad at some point so why tell us all
    why??

And you can also say if like you have a funny story about your teacher.
    Yea those are good.

But yea why did they make you mad and what did you do?
    One day my teacher was very angry, and i mean pure stressing out! and she was telling us off for little things like they sometimes do and well she went to sit down and her chair broke so we all started laughing, and choking and she was so stressed out she went and got the head on us all and we all had a dinner time detention, however we were all thinking Hell yeh it was worth it xD

Another time in our science class a teacher was shouting at a boy and her voice went really squaky and high and she couldnt alk properly so we were all laughing so again she got the Dept. Head on us and again in door detention. School has some whoopers in it's time i must admit.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

there are some teachers make me mad or sometimes i began scary from them ..... but sometimes they are very scary when you look in their eyes (so scary)....
    or some times they become angry from there student ..... wait who else will make them angry ..... any way ^_^

on day my teachers come to the class and she was very very angry and she look at all of us and she scram ( why all of you looking at me like this do i look like to all of to you like a monster) ..... and after a mint she look at all of us and see how we look very scary and she began laughing and all of us began laughing too .... and suddenly she return to her angry face and we of course shutting our selfs .... the end of the story ha ha .................. wait a second in the class all of us were girls wasn't there any boys so be careful don't imagine the story with boys ...... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

I like my teachers but i hate it when my algebra3/trig teacher comes up behind us during a test and makes some kind of noise he does that during the whole test but we have an hour so we would be lucky if we finish with all the distractions

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacheers View Post
    I like my teachers but i hate it when my algebra3/trig teacher comes up behind us during a test and makes some kind of noise he does that during the whole test but we have an hour so we would be lucky if we finish with all the distractions
    i would actually get a kick out of that
    however i can see how that could be annoying, especially if he does it during tests. maybe he's just trying to keep you guys on your toes. lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast