+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: teachers, students

Newbie Mitzuechan is off to a good start Mitzuechan's Avatar
    Thanks

teachers, students

I know that there are some people that have crushes on teachers, and there are relationships with teachers and students in secrecy, but my curiosity has gone through the roof.
    Even my friends have crushes on teachers, but they just talk non stop about them and I want to know why? Sure I've crushed on a teacher and told them about it, i got rejected. But that's law, i just felt i shouldn't lie about it anymore. But why is there a law?? what are they afraid of?? Or what are they trying to stop??
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 12, 2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: There, readable.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]you can be what you can't
    If you just try!!
    [SIZE="1][FONT]

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teachers, students

Well, I think the entire thing is the concept of a mixture of a few things:

First you have the entire appeal of being older, and for a lot of teens, that's a turn on.
    Next you have the fact that that's right at the very hormonal 'crush' age.
    Third, you have the fact that its forbidden.
    And for some people, the entire 'punishment/superior' thing.

But this isn't anything new. from 'Hot for Teacher' to the Athenians this has happened.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Well, I think the entire thing is the concept of a mixture of a few things:

First you have the entire appeal of being older, and for a lot of teens, that's a turn on.
    Next you have the fact that that's right at the very hormonal 'crush' age.
    Third, you have the fact that its forbidden.
    And for some people, the entire 'punishment/superior' thing.

But this isn't anything new. from 'Hot for Teacher' to the Athenians this has happened.
    Yeah, but Greek Philosophers nowadays aren't quite the boy loving group they use to be.

The answer, as to why there is a law in the first place, is quite simple really. Kids of that age don't have the real experience, knowledge, and or education to accurately deal with a situation like that. It is all about protecting the children. It is the same with smoking, drinking, how drugs are illegal, how you don't have the ability to sign up in the military at 13, and why laws and rules govern society.

It shouldn't be a secret that people are easily taken by those of great status, wealth, education, and experience. We want to learn and progress, to seek out those opportunities; but you still need to learn how to walk before you can run. Don't forget that that law isn't just to keep kids from mingling with their elders, but also vice versa. Remember that not everyone is good and that there are plenty out there with evil intentions. Sadly, those great experiences and knowledge only make them that more dangerous.

A crush is no problem, but my suggestion would be to stick with those of your own age group. Even at that age I suggest you take some time for yourself. You are young and there is plenty of time to be in a relationship later on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tbaism For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 21, 2009)

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there is the "Lack of experience" thing...but also some kids think it would be nice to date their teachers to try and bribe to get better grades. Most of my friends kept talking about how they would make the teacher give them better grades or that the teacher would favor them out of love and give them the better grades.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

both EmoNightmareRose, yinyangAio1 make some exsalent points but ter is wors tings than having a small crush on a teacher atleat they dont want to get with ter parent or siblins *burr* (I just got chills)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    both EmoNightmareRose, yinyangAio1 make some exsalent points but ter is wors tings than having a small crush on a teacher atleat they dont want to get with ter parent or siblins *burr* (I just got chills)

Not when they decide to further the crush and have sex.

You're right, a crush isn't a horrible thing, it's actually quite often teens have crushes on older people. In some cases a teacher. it's if it actually turns into a sexual relationship on both ends which is the problem. But by then it should be up to the teacher to never even let it happen.

Incest is a completely different psychological concept, by the way. And even that doesn't define 'which is worse'.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

To have a crush on a teacher is so normal, and actually I think a teacher is expecting that from at least one student. The teacher prepares himself/herself for it so it can make the rejection without hurting the student that bad.
    Why rules? because maturity levels... and if you are a 18 year old male... still in school... what do you possibly have to offer a 23 year old professor? when she is already making money teaching you? and you still learning... and if you are a 18yr old female... COME ON! a 24 year old professor is not going to take the childish changing mind of a still teenager... yes... sorry but until you are 20 you are still a teen... with the mind changing of a woman (we are like that) adding that you are still a teen... plus the professors (of they are single) are not looking for crushes... they are looking for a family... and a teen student is rarely ready for that. There are some exceptions for that rule as everything but they are very few...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    Well there is the "Lack of experience" thing...but also some kids think it would be nice to date their teachers to try and bribe to get better grades. Most of my friends kept talking about how they would make the teacher give them better grades or that the teacher would favor them out of love and give them the better grades.
    You aren't really talking about love there. It is kind of unusual for someone to consider a relationship between one individual and a whore, love. Would prostitute be a less harsh word?

There is supposedly a saying "Friendship ends when lending begins". You can apply the same concept to a "loving" relationship. Love tends to cease when only one side is apart fo the equation. It is merely an infatuation derived from misguided and illogical judgements and perspectives.

What you are talking about is still a lack of experience, not to mention a lack of understanding on atleast one person's behalf, and a lack of moral and ethical convictions/intentions on another's, or both even.

That is a lot of talk your friends make, but it shows a lack of experience there, one that could bite them in the end. If they did catch an educated person off guard, such as an instructor, the instructor just isn't that bright, or their position in the relationship isn't the simple innocence of blackmail. They are definentally in it for a little...how should I put it...personal wants. Your friends wouldn't be the ones pulling the strings, the the instructor is and at a fairly low price don't mind I add.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tbaism For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 21, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast