+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: teachers, students

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teachers, students

have crush on a teacher or teachers...?i won't do that...but there's someone would becoz want to take advantage to get additional marks on their exam...or maybe their just like to be the teachers pet...

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was in college, I had a crush on my History teacher. Best history teacher I ever had, he was probably only about 6 years older than me. It was just a crush, and nothing ever became of it, besides his class was easy.

However, one of my old high school English teachers who is married to old science teacher, well she cheated on her husband with a Junior in high school. Talk about horrible, she was that type of person though.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on what type of school were talking about. If its High School, then that so not right. Now college i can see. As long as its say a 20 something college student dating a professor thats in his 20's or 30's. Both are consenting adults, so i don't see a problem. Though the university might, as most have policy's against that.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i dont think any good comes of crushes because somone
    always ends up hurt or if its the teacher there ego is brused and
    they take it out on the student if there was a mutual crush, why
    cant the student just keep the crushes simple like on a kid there
    own age?

me being older i can say its kind of sad when teachers or studentshave nothing
    better to do i school than to flirt and stuff im surpprised that they dont have
    camras in every class room so things like this dont happen. which think
    they should
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the law says that because middle schoolers would try to ask a teacher out. Some teachers, of course we all know malest little children.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    Well the law says that because middle schoolers would try to ask a teacher out. Some teachers, of course we all know malest little children.
    the scary part of that is that 90% of the time the teacher is the one that
    uses the students grades toget things they just dont do back ground
    checks on teachers because they just assume that theregoing to be good to the kids.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that's just retarded because not everyone knows how to handle kids and people will do whatever to get what they want.

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, but we got to remember the law states that if your under 18, you are a minor, like it has been stated on this thread. I think it's wrong if the adult of the group influences a minor past a professional relationship (I'm going to school to become a history teacher and so I have read these cases on my own in order to see how this will effect me in the future, some where because they are black mail or mutual love), but if they are both consenting "adult's" then fine, I don't have a problem with that, just like the posting about college relationships. it's just sad that the "grown up" can't have the self control and just walk away. if it is a crime for a 18 year old high school guy to go out with his 17 year old girlfriend, then yeah I would understand why they are dating, but if a 26 year old teacher is dating a 15 year old (either boy or girl) student, then their is a problem because these teacher need to be the ones to stop the temptation and be the adult before a relationship happens. come this isn't, please teacher!, guys, that doesn't happen in real life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast