yeah a baby will do that

i have baby sited for i donno how long

but i had to baby sit a 5 months one before she was as good as gold ^^,
    me i love babys i would be abile to cope like u say most teens cant
    i know what they want ect

im just good with children always have been

¬___¬ thats why all the ones in my class ect call me mummy >__<
    How sweet... they call me the small Laura
    Well, children like me too and I like them too much... I just can't say no, they get used to me doing much for them and then easily get wounded if I suddenly change...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen pregeny

awwwwwwwwww

well im mummy at school >__< every ones my babys
    and the teachers are ment to be the dads some how &#172;__&#172; i donno
    only one in the school is hot

but i am as bad as u i love them tooo much maybe cos i grew up with lots around me ect

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally don't approve of it. Although, if it weren't for teen pregnancy, I wouldn't be here, LOL. My dad was 14 when I was born, my mother was 16. (Which means they were 13 and 15 when momz was preggy) BUT it wasn't all fun and games. I can remember from the time I was little, til maybe about my teenage years; my mom pretty much had to bend over backwards to support my brother, sister and myself. Not to mention the fact that my brother and sister's dad and our mom was divorced after I turned eight. AND I didn't meet my OWN father until I was twenty--Almost seven years ago!!

Teen pregnancy doesn't do s**t but make young people miserable and too damn grown for thier own good!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

soo your sayin it sisnt all fun and games its hard work to bring up a child
    and that it might not even be good for the child if the perints split up ??...
    and ita ocword ect

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

What in the name of Satan's 9th butthole is "pregeny"!?
    +Editing the title+

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    @ jamie

yes i would think that abit too young 20 or 19 maybe
    but 16 ermmm no

like what about school ect

if u want to have a child u have to have a job ect to prvide for he/she
    i know if u have a bf he can work.......but like it wont always wrok out that way
    When your at the age of 19 or 20 you have other things on your head then children, like Universetie or a carier.
    And what i think about teen pregency, wel acidents hapen but that dosn't mean you should ignore the mother and father.
    Besides the parents of the mother and father also have responsabilety, they should have told there children to have safe sex.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen Pregnancy

For me it is the worst thing that could happen to me if when I was a teen.... having a baby is not a game, it brings more responsability than most people without kids think... it is not enough to "like" kids or "to be good" with kids.... it is not the same to take care of a child for a while than to raise and educate a child... and I am sorry... but how I see teen parents is: kids racing and spoiling kids....
    Plus the life is not the same... Teens are to have fun and to enjoy... one is teenager just once on life.... I am glad I don't have kids yet... I'd like to have but on 5 or 6 more years... and I am not a teen anymore...
    ppl is different tho....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen Pregnancy

tsk tsk teen pregreggers is down to two things: namely the PARENTS!!! They should have had covered the basics with the kids and tell them that having a kid is like having a dog only harder. Plus they should know what their kids do for the most part. The second is the school, the sex ed should be tested XD, ridiculous yes but worthwhile, maybe. Why? because it forces the kids to learn about why sex and teen pregreggers is bad!

i know that if i had kids, they wouldnt have kids at all till they're out in the real world

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast