+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Pregnancy

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen Pregnancy

If they think they are ready for sex, then they should be prepared for the outcomes. Hence why a bunch of foolish kids are out getting abortions to rid themselves of the shame of their actions, but that's another topic.

Anyways, should we look down on it and judge, hell no. I don't see how people can say it is wrong and the child will have a harder life and everything else that they read in an article or learned in a sex ed class, when they have never had experience in this topic. Have I you ask, yes. I help my 17 year old sister raise her child while she goes to school, but then again my family is quite helpful, so I'm sure there are plenty that struggle with it alone. Even still, there are single moms out there raising their childs today, so it can be done.

In short, when you have kids, your life is over. They are your everything or else you are just a bad parent who doesn't care for their child. This doesn't mean you can't have fun and whatbot, just remember who comes first. Your kid.

Gotta mature sooner or later. With all respect.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: teen pregeny

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
    Kids doesn't know how to use condoms. One reason why you should pay attention to sex ed.

Condoms don't always work.

Which is why it's always safer just to stay sex-free.

Abstinance DOES work. Teens with their raging harmones just refuse to see the truth behind the statement.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Teen pregnancy, huh?!! The example you gave us isn't of teenage pregnancy, I think, more like under-aged pregnancy. Sixteen and up is recognized as teenage, right? ^^;; In any case, I think it's foolish to even consider of it if one hasn't got a stable foundation to maintain and live up to its consequences and responsibilities. The same thing goes for people of all ages. I believe everyone should practice abstinence until their early 30s, and then having married, should consider having children. Till then, they ought to repent for the -divine- sin they will commit.
    No, a teenager is 13-19 Kedar.

Wait until your low 30's to have sex. Sorry Kedar, but i think most guys would just explode if they waited that long. Also you'll be half dead by the time the kid grows up.

In my opinion no teen should have a kid, they should just enjoy being one. They have plenty of time for that in the future.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    In my opinion no teen should have a kid, they should just enjoy being one. They have plenty of time for that in the future.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I dont' agree on teen pregnancy because as we all know, it's not safe (condoms...etc), it's too hard because of too much responsibility...just don't plan or do it...fight your urges people!!!...be like me...lol, God doesn't want you to kill the baby if you're pregnant but it doesn't mean that being prolife means having sex anywhere and be pregnant at a minor age...what God means is to multiply when you're ready and has already received the sacrament of marriage...think about your future!!!...>.<

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@kedar:::....

yes i have thought about it and in the futuer i would love to have a family
    i kinda know how to deal with it

im the most mother like in my year at school
    &#172;__&#172; they now call me mummy
    i help them with probs ect
    and gave them edvice
    gave them money &#172;__&#172; lol
    but like i dont mind cos im used to it

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

You should wait until your living on your own, (and earning the money to do so) before considering that question... Raising babies is an awfully expensive hobby, (and much more expensive then Anime!!!)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie blood mermaid is off to a good start blood mermaid's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think it all depends on how it was conseved because my friend knows a girl who was raped when she was 14 and got pregnate. . . but if you are younger and you want kids if you have a way to support them without your parents help then i guess go for it other than that keep your legs shut or use a condom . . . i want to have a family too but im goin to wait till i have my own place and a good job and loving husband
    thx anime_800 i love my new sig

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast