+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Pregnancy

Newbie shippo69 is off to a good start shippo69's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen Pregnancy

i think that teens need to learn to use condoms so that they dont have kids when they are 14..ect I mean think about it how are u gunna explain that to ur kid that ur thirty and they are 15...1 word.....awkward
    I love beautiful carnage.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen pregeny

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    soo your sayin it sisnt all fun and games its hard work to bring up a child
    and that it might not even be good for the child if the perints split up ??...
    and ita ocword ect
    That's exactly what I'm sayin'. I agree with the others who said it earlier; teens need to focus on being a kid, not having them. You only get to enjoy life once, and you're only young once, there's no rewind button in life, so you'd better focus on enjoying it, because before you know it, you're 40. And when that time comes, are you going to have been prepared for it, or did having a kid or three set your plans back?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    To get pregnant as a young teenager on purpose? That's just idiocay. However, I know many young people that got pregnant at a young age, and they dealt with the consequence of their choice.

Teen pregnancy is in no way a good thing, however we must always think about what is right for the new life.
    Which is why I do not support abortion unless it will save the life of the teen, or if she was raped.

Teenage girls should not abort their child(ren) because of selfish reasons.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Babygirl... Listen!!! Teen pregnacy isn't bad, but it isn't good if u get what I am saying... U have your whole life in front of u... Take care of yourself first & plan for your future... Since u like kids be a pediatrician, social worker, counselor, pre-k teacher, or anything of that nature... Establish your foundation, plus what about the father of your child..? Wouldn't u want to be in love a get married & all that... Or are u just look'n for a donor..? U have way more than that to live for... Your life!!! U don't need a baby to validate your existence... Most ppl who consider pregnacy at a young age want someone to love & someone to love them back... I would tell them love themselves & overcome anyone who has put hurt in their lives... But I might be wrong with u maybe u just want a child to better your way of life... I thought that at 1 point in my life, but I thought to myself how can I take care of a baby when I barely can take care of myself (didn't have my stuff together)... But I also knew if I had 1 I would do whatever it took for my child to be well taken care of... (That is when I didn't want to work, but I thought a baby would be my motivation cause I have someone to take care of other than myself...) Yea' I know krazy plan... But that is what I thought... Well what I am really trying to say is make a decision that is going to better u... Cause in the end it is your decision.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shippo69 View Post
    i think that teens need to learn to use condoms so that they dont have kids when they are 14..ect I mean think about it how are u gunna explain that to ur kid that ur thirty and they are 15...1 word.....awkward
    A few years ago i saw a documentury about teen pregnancy and there whas a woman how whas 32 and she had a grandchild, haw are you gonne explane that to your grandchild when he/she turns 15.
    And that would be even more akward since the child proberly starts calling her grandma when they learn talking, can you imagine that bieng in your thirtys and being could grandma.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it would be good cause 40 years from now retirement homes will be younger then what they should be and life insurance would be cheap...lol wow did i just give dumb ass reasons to have a kid...o well...anyway i personally dont want to have a kid till im economically fit to have a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005
    even more akward since the child proberly starts calling her grandma when they learn talking, can you imagine that bieng in your thirtys and being could grandma.
    i think that would be funny as hell cause you can sound all old and not be old

Do to others as you see fit

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    i think it would be good cause 40 years from now retirement homes will be younger then what they should be and life insurance would be cheap...lol wow did i just give dumb ass reasons to have a kid...o well...anyway i personally dont want to have a kid till im economically fit to have a kid.
    No shit.

Having kids at a young age, even before you hit your twenties is just plain stupid. Especially if you aren't economically fit to have one, and/or you cannot even support yourself. Who cares about the retirement homes. A child shouldn't be brought into this world and not be able to eat, bathe, play with toys.. basically be a kid.

Same for the "Parent". The teen should live their life as a teen, seeing as how they only have one time do so. Getting pregnant at a young age is foolish, and there is no point to it. It does work out in some cases, but those were unexpected pregnancies. Not, "Oh let's have a kid because it's the cool thing to do".

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

In addition to Wolf's post, most teens don't realize how crazy it is to handle a child without even experiencing the whole world.
    If the teens are parents then their result is the combination of lust and plain dumb shit = kid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast