+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Teen Pregnancy

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen Pregnancy

I have that similar problem. My sister was 13 when she had my nephew and get this the dad was 18 isn't that ridiculous? I felt like dying because out of all people my SISTER had a baby at a real, real young age. My mom was pissed when she found out that my sister was pregnant and I was suprised that my mom didn't beat her to death. Now it's okay my nephew's a healthy 7 month old baby and almost ready to start walking. I love my sister but I hate that she's the one that had to come up pregnant at the age of 13.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 04, 2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Too big font

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wow. That could be considered rape. That's aweful for her. Thirteen. I'm surprised she was able to have the baby. A girl's body only starts to develop around that age.

See. Now she cannot live her life. While her friends are at prom, she'll be at home with her five-year old child. That's insane. Really.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Never have been a big fan of the teen pregnancy thing.

It can lead to plenty of scenarios that hurt the child and the parents. Never smart to have a child when you can't support yourself and the baby. It is such a shame what happens to those kids.

tisk tisk

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Wow. That could be considered rape. That's aweful for her. Thirteen. I'm surprised she was able to have the baby. A girl's body only starts to develop around that age.

See. Now she cannot live her life. While her friends are at prom, she'll be at home with her five-year old child. That's insane. Really.
    Well statutory rape to be exact. The guy should be in prison with a new big fat harry new bf. Cant believe you parents didn't file charges. Oh its possible to have a kid at that age, hence having a period. Just not safe for her or the baby.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

~.~ yup yup... this is why i dont want to have sex b4 marriage... sigh...
    but the girls are always the victim here though :/ some guys would leave them right after noticing that their couple is pregnant... :/

Plan first b4 doing this ~.~ sheesh....

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not belive in this.. I think that people should Marry before they go into sex.. and if it does happen then they really shouldn't get an abortion. Teens should wait until they can afford to take care of the baby.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don’t approve it myself. When a girl gets pregnant at that age she makes her life ten times harder and is setting up her unborn child at having a bad start at life. Like for instance, when women around that age get pregnant usually drop out of school because the stress of taking care of a child and keeping up with school work is simply too stressful or they simply don’t give a care about school in the first place. And nowadays if you don’t at least have a GED you can barely find a good-paying job anywhere. Of course the woman’s family and the father could help the expectant mother take care of the child but sometimes that is not even an option. A lot of the time the father of the child will leave the mother to raise the child on her own and sometimes the family doesn’t want the child and wants to put it up for adoption. Of course there are always exceptions, but with how life goes this kind of situation usually never has a happy ending.

To me, a couple needs to wait until their married and have a stable future before having a child. That means landing jobs that will support a family and having a home and then you can have a child. If the couple is determined to have sex then at least use birth control.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Teen pregnancy is stupid and is done by stupid choices maybe you should learn to keep your so called raging hormones to yourself and this wont happen a very easy thing. Sure rape is a factor but lets rule that out for now
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast