+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Teen Pregnancy

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Teen Pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Teen pregnancy is stupid and is done by stupid choices maybe you should learn to keep your so called raging hormones to yourself and this wont happen a very easy thing. Sure rape is a factor but lets rule that out for now
    Hah, it is probably a little more difficult than you think. The stereotype of guys always thinking about sex for instance. Come on, my photo fell under that one along with more than 3/4 every male I came across from age 10-18.

Whatever about the rape. You can consider someone 1 month, 1 year, 1 day, stat rape and sue. I remember 2 guys who were gay in my HS who had sex for the first time. Same age 16, except 1 was 4 months older. The parents slapped stat rape on the older kid easy. Even though their reason wasn't because their son was psychologically scarred, it doesn't really matter.

How many people here have parents who arn't the exact same age? 5 years difference? 4? 3? 2? 1? more? less? Yeah..the situation can be the same.

How old is is 15 anyways? 13 even? If you don't know right from wrong then, that is pretty sad. What are kids being taught in school?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Whatever about the rape. You can consider someone 1 month, 1 year, 1 day, stat rape and sue. I remember 2 guys who were gay in my HS who had sex for the first time. Same age 16, except 1 was 4 months older. The parents slapped stat rape on the older kid easy. Even though their reason wasn't because their son was psychologically scarred, it doesn't really matter.
    I didn't think you could do that when it involves two minors. You sure the older one wasn't 18? Anyhow since he a minor hell just spend a stint in juv. I bet the parent were just pissed that he was male, and did like the gay thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I didn't think you could do that when it involves two minors. You sure the older one wasn't 18? Anyhow since he a minor hell just spend a stint in juv. I bet the parent were just pissed that he was male, and did like the gay thing.
    Yeah I am pretty sure he wasn't 18, the guy was actually in my class. Big news. The point was that he was male and they didn't like the gay thing. That wasn't the reason they threw that at him obviously, but we all know what their motivation was so that made the issue even bigger. That is my point though, even if it was a straight couple, 16/17 with an 18 yr old..it could easily be the same thing.

I know 13 is kinda pushin it, but how old is 13 really? When I was 13, you knew exactly what was going on in the world and what was right from wrong. I knew plenty of kids having sex at that age and they knew what it meant. Don't overestimate these kids too much, because I certainly did in the beginning and was found wanting. I mean having sex is still a big deal no matter what the age almost, so just the situation where the topic is brought up could be unusual; not to mention actually trying to find the time and place to actually do the deed.

I will just throw it out there since most people believe in this, but isn't being 13 usually seen as a child from the parents point of view? I thought most of them put plenty of security on their children, so it isn't like these kids are just wandering into a bedroom after a walk through the park.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well heres one i just heard at school

this girl was addoped

and her addoped mum made her have sex with some dude so she could have a baby

and the girl i think was like my age 14 or 13

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post

this girl was addoped

I bet it was for the welfare money. They should lock her up and throw away the key. Well shes probably going to hell, so shell get it in the end.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i know what u mean

and like it was all cos she couldnt have a baby of her own ect
    but like u got to feel sorry for them

but to make another child do it its a sin like clearly hell is the anwer as u said

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    No shit.

Having kids at a young age, even before you hit your twenties is just plain stupid. Especially if you aren't economically fit to have one, and/or you cannot even support yourself. Who cares about the retirement homes. A child shouldn't be brought into this world and not be able to eat, bathe, play with toys.. basically be a kid.

Same for the "Parent". The teen should live their life as a teen, seeing as how they only have one time do so. Getting pregnant at a young age is foolish, and there is no point to it. It does work out in some cases, but those were unexpected pregnancies. Not, "Oh let's have a kid because it's the cool thing to do".
    yea i know retirement isnt important right now i was just side tracking there...

But if a girl does end up having a baby what can YOU really do nothing its up to the girl to have the baby or not but im not for abortion..if i ever became a dad at a young age i would love to have the baby but i dont plan on having one anytime soon tho

Do to others as you see fit

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post

this girl was addoped

It seems that happens a lot and has been going on for some time now. The whole myspace for example..:shudder:

You said the mother made her have sex with some guy? That sounds kind of strange to me. Whether or not the girl was adopted is either irrelevant to the story, or is the main factor in this whole thing.

Why the hell would the girl allow that? I have met plenty of foster kids that wouldn't put up with verbal abuse, let alone rape. The girl must have been mentally handicapped or in actuality, didn't put up much of a struggle.

Do you have any more information about that story? What the household was like, who was the man, how was the relationship between the daughter and mother? Just curious myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast