+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Teen Pregnancy

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen Pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    teen pregen??...

what do u think on this subjet
    ??

well me for one

i know of a girl who had one at 14 and the dad was 15

¬__¬ they seen it on tv and thought it might be fun hu huh lol

but there mums and dads didnt pay anyettion to them to she had the baby.

older poeple look down on u if you a lone or teem mum or dad.

me for one like im only coming 15 this year
    and i wanna have a family ect then im older
    ¬__¬ and yes im good with children before u ask. lol

so anyway what do u think of this ??.....
    well like atomic, i dont approve of it. its not your feelings that you should base. you must look at where u live, and how u live, and decide if the baby will like and fit into the environment. and having children is a GIANT decision, like i know ppl who decide much later in their 30-ies. you must understand that its not like a pet. a pet, you feed, and let it crap, clean it up, wash him, and let it run around. with a baby, its atleast 3 STRAIGHT years of caring, and if you dont want to care for it anymore, and you choose adoption, you know the baby might get a worse house. i cant stop anyones decision, but PLZ think before bringing another life into this world

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@Tbaism::... well she was really young and didnt know anything about it and her addoted mum told her it would help her ect
    ¬__¬ i think the guy was her addoped dad tho......(sick right?...)

@Raimann::... i know what your meaning and like if i was to have a baby i would make sure my other half was going to be there with me ect and hopfuly it will be a planed one too .....

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

@Raimann::... i know what your meaning and like if i was to have a baby i would make sure my other half was going to be there with me ect and hopfuly it will be a planed one too .....
    and the other thing that teen pregnancy brings is abortion. in my opinion, abortion is about teenagers (mostly, based on record) having a child saying 'oh ima love it and stuff' and 8 months into the pregnancy, they realize how underprepared they are, and they have an abortion. at least, give it to adoption, but again, u gotta remember it might have a worse life. and my other point, many teenagers from the age of 15-19 that are pregnant, they loose the biological dad because all they wanted was sex, and now that ur pregnant, off to the next girl. so choose a father wisely.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i know what u mean

and i think abortion is wrong

it means your killing a living person preticly

and some people are like that and then some run away from home thinking something will happen them if there mum dad ect find out

Thanks

yeah i know what u mean

and i think abortion is wrong

it means your killing a living person preticly

and some people are like that and then some run away from home thinking something will happen them if there mum dad ect find out
    well thats why people should stop abortion
    adoption is a much better way because it atleasts gives the baby a shot at a good family, but if you want to have a family, and think about it RELE hard, and find a good father, then i cant stop u.

Thanks

lol thats right

but people will still keep abortion so that people wont know or to get out easy ( thats if u have the money to pay for it or get it free or somthing )

but like there are poeple who would love children jusy cant have them

¬__¬ i would die if i was told i couldnt have children

Thanks

lol thats right

but people will still keep abortion so that people wont know or to get out easy ( thats if u have the money to pay for it or get it free or somthing )

but like there are poeple who would love children jusy cant have them

¬__¬ i would die if i was told i couldnt have children
    children are like a connection between your past and your future. for me, i would love to have a kid to pass on everything i know. and also, as many people say, i would want to give him or her everything that i couldt have

Thanks

yeah my mum and dad do that on my and my sisters and brother

mummy grew up with lots of bros and siss and so did daddy and they didnt have alot

we dont go on hol but we get like psp's mp3's ect

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast