Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I'm just really sure that we all are pretty and most of us don't need surgery, you just have to understand that. Yes, ofcourse there are some people who really have some problems, but most of us just feel ugly, though it's actually not that bad, I remember watching those shows where they chose a person and then made them more beuatiful with surgeries and so on and saying to myself: "What is that girl doing? She's good looking, she just should take care herlsef more..."
    Yes, make up is the best way to make yourself look better, that's true, but that make up has to be good so it wouldn't ruin the health of your skin, but you know it looks bad if you put on too much make up.
    Go back a page and read what I said about too much makeup being subjective. I don't like all this "yes, of course" talk. People feel insecure about themselves. I'm one of the insecure ones. I don't really like the way I look, so I use makeup to feel better about myself. If I had the money and the guts I'd sure as hell go to a surgeon and ask him to make me look better.

Besides, makeup isn't so detrimental to your skin if you wash it off at the end of the day. And tonnes of products now contain stuff that are clinically proven to be good for your skin. Makeup's been around for centuries now. Surely by now it should have evolved to a stage where people can trust that cosmetics aren't bad for them, or they wouldn't be buying the stuff.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Go back a page and read what I said about too much makeup being subjective. I don't like all this "yes, of course" talk. People feel insecure about themselves. I'm one of the insecure ones. I don't really like the way I look, so I use makeup to feel better about myself. If I had the money and the guts I'd sure as hell go to a surgeon and ask him to make me look better.
    But you're so beautiful blue_rebel, in your pictures here you look so nice that I envy you... no, don't go to the surgeon, please!!!
    But I do know what You're saying, I too feel much better, mush secure if I have at least mascara on me, and if I have zits... well then I put a lot of black eyeliner to take off attencion...
    I guess it maybe seemed that I feel very beautiful there... But it's deffinetely not like that... I'm just learning to be ok with how I look so I could turn to other problems about me and become a much better persom... I'm so shy that it just makes my life hard...
    The other thing that make up can do is make you look totaly different... Everyone likes to see good changes in them... You start to not like what you see in the mirror if it's always the same pale me...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    My mother would murder me if she ever caught me wearing make up. I'm not going to state my age, but I will say that I'm still a minor. Anyway, I don't need make up. I'm not conceited or anything, but I've been told by enough people how pretty I am. Even if I wasn't on the pretty side, I still wouldn't let make up get the best of me. I feel that is what girls are doing nowadays. Almost all of the girls that I know wear make up. And I honestly do not understand why. Most of them are really, very pretty.. and do not need it. However, if a girl wears make up for a good few years, once she doesn't wear make up.. she notices that she has wrinkles under her eyes, and her skin isn't as healthy or smooth looking as it was before she started wearing make up. Which is why my mother doesn't want me to wear makeup. I don't need it. NONE of those girls need it. It'll ruin their faces by the time their in their twenties. You just become ugly after so many years of wearing gunk all over your face. You don't give it a chance to breathe. PLUS, even at schools.. when there's a day that's just "off", and they forget to put make up on.. they seem naked and not so pretty. Because we are so used to seeing eyeshadow and concealer on their faces, once it isn't there anymore.. it appears as if there's an emptiness. PARENTS are to take the blame for it, though. They're the ones who are getting loose and letting their daughters wear eyeshadow, blush, and bronzer. THEY DON'T NEED IT! If it's okay with the parents, and they do not care.. why should the kids care? Even if it's not as much "so they don't look like a clown." Lipstick becomes experimenting with darker shades, which becomes trying out different types of concealer, which becomes putting on some eyeshadows which becomes trying out some eyeliner...

It's just not worth it.
    I think your mother is worried about your skin, but also she probably afraid of the boys beating down your door also. Just because you wear make-up doesn't mean you will have bad skin. It depends on the quality of the brand and what ingredients they use, how long you wear it, how much, how many times a week, and how you take care of your skin.

Parents dont need to take the blame for anything. As long as they monitor how much there kids are wearing, and teach them how to use it.

Im not saying women look better with it, just some need it to look better or boost there self esteem. Heck, id rather date a women that doesnt need it and still looks hot. A natural beauty is a guys dream.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately they do. And although I am one I've noticed that they wear way too much. Its ridiculous. I don't wear makeup at all so maybe I'm just against it all together but its nuts. Some girls I know where so much that I once asked if she had a black eye. Needless to say she got the point when I said that. But somebody needs to tell them to tone it down. And if they have a flaw, no amount of makeup can hide it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really care much about make-up... i was into make-up when i wanted to wear high heels and be all grown up... and that was when i was 13... and much more of a loser than i am nowadays...

personally, i don't feel the need to wear make-up... i'm fine with my face no matter how fugly and fat i may feel it is... it's who i am, and that's what my Darling loves... so i don't really want to change it...

and yeah, girls do wear to much... this one girl "Shanon" at my old school... yeah, she wore foundation that was like 5 shades to dark so there was a line like a mask around her face! she was a stuck up b!tch anyway...

^o^ haha!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't wear make-up. Some teenage girls wear alot,but not me. I will wear make-up later. And some people look pretty without make-up. But some people need it badly! Like some celebrities I see in magazines without make-up look lost and ugly. So make-up can help.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. I think that they wear too much. I also think that they were it because they think that they are ugly sometimes and they over burden themselves with makeup. sometimes though they are just too scared to show what they truly look like.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    But you're so beautiful blue_rebel, in your pictures here you look so nice that I envy you... no, don't go to the surgeon, please!!!
    But I do know what You're saying, I too feel much better, mush secure if I have at least mascara on me, and if I have zits... well then I put a lot of black eyeliner to take off attencion...

I guess it maybe seemed that I feel very beautiful there... But it's deffinetely not like that... I'm just learning to be ok with how I look so I could turn to other problems about me and become a much better persom... I'm so shy that it just makes my life hard... The other thing that make up can do is make you look totaly different... Everyone likes to see good changes in them... You start to not like what you see in the mirror if it's always the same pale me...
    Hahahah, another flatterer.

Some of my pictures on AO have been photoshopped, you know. Mostly just to even out my complexion and stuff, because I get zit attacks every now and then. And because of those zits I don't dare to use foundation in case they make it worse, so like you, I rely on heavier eye makeup to draw people's attention away from my zits. Yeah, I know the world would be a MUCH better place if we could all stop worrying about our looks already. But I don't really see that happening.

Anyway, whoops. We're OT. Back to too much makeup...

@ Ichigo: You would too, if you were fugly.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast