Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Teenage Girls wear entirely too much make up. I remember plenty of girls in high school who looked like clowns. Anyway do you guys think I'm crazy or have you noticed the same thing.
    I think it's partly due to their desire to grow up too quickly. Society has devalued childhood. Personally, it makes me sick to see little girls dressed up like prostitutes.

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well, i don't think that your too young for it. Id let my kid wear it when they entered high school. Just nothing extreme. If they just put a little blush and a light coating of a neutral eye shadow, it would look ok. Just so thye dont look like a clown.
    I agree. My mom put's me blush and a light lips stick and that's it. ^_^

Newbie jynxlynn is off to a good start jynxlynn's Avatar
    Thanks

YA some girls do wear 2much makeup like my best friend M she all ways hase 2 much eye liner and mascara on( Me I hardly ever wear any..) Sometime i think that thay might crack
    jynx

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I think your mother is worried about your skin, but also she probably afraid of the boys beating down your door also. Just because you wear make-up doesn't mean you will have bad skin. It depends on the quality of the brand and what ingredients they use, how long you wear it, how much, how many times a week, and how you take care of your skin.

Parents dont need to take the blame for anything. As long as they monitor how much there kids are wearing, and teach them how to use it.

Im not saying women look better with it, just some need it to look better or boost there self esteem. Heck, id rather date a women that doesnt need it and still looks hot. A natural beauty is a guys dream.
    No, it isn't just my skin. It's most likely the guy part she's most worried about.

And parents? They should take at least some of the blame. Maybe not all, but some. Because if it weren't for their approval, these girls wouldn't be going to school looking like clowns. And that's just the thing. They don't ALWAYS monitor their children. And maybe that's what needs to start being done.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

it is basically propaganda advertisement makes them think they look better with the more of it they have on but then again has business ever lied?

I'll do it man.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    No, it isn't just my skin. It's most likely the guy part she's most worried about.

And parents? They should take at least some of the blame. Maybe not all, but some. Because if it weren't for their approval, these girls wouldn't be going to school looking like clowns. And that's just the thing. They don't ALWAYS monitor their children. And maybe that's what needs to start being done.
    They also don't sit down and teach them how to apply it. So they are left to experimenting. Which in turn is why some end up looking like clowns.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, for some reason I'm not surprised. Decorating your face till you look like a clown, like you've seen a ghost of Johnny Depp. xD

Ahaha... lame jokes.

Is wearing too much make up wrong? No, unless you don't poison your face and unless you're one of those types, who look good with make up only. Yeah, celebrities do count as well.
    Many girls are being infected by the plague of made up stuff.
    They have to wear make up, it's feminine.
    You won't be digged.
    Just for the sake of it,
    Less confidense and so on.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Teenage Girls wear entirely too much make up. I remember plenty of girls in high school who looked like clowns. Anyway do you guys think I'm crazy or have you noticed the same thing.
    Do you also go on Adultswim.com? i could have sworn the exact same thread was on there last night.
    Anyways, yes, yes they do, its an experimental age. And they
    day when someone tells her she looks prettier with no makeup
    is the day they realize it too.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast