Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    They also don't sit down and teach them how to apply it. So they are left to experimenting. Which in turn is why some end up looking like clowns.
    Well this is what I was going to say. Alot of people on here are saying how they just feel insecure etc etc which is true, but it might be also because they have no idea how to put it one ( or a mixture of both).

If we are talking young teenagers here (12-13, 15ish?) Then it could also be the fact that they don't know yet how to put make up on properly or they get the wrong colours etc etc. I saw that heaps around my school, I remember a girl whose face looked as white as a ghost and it wasn't blended into the neck properly so she also looked wierd LOL

I think it's ahuge experimentation stage as well but for some girls self esteem issues also come into it.

Personally I never did wear make-up, I did more so in my senior years, but It was only very natural, so I was quite plain with make up, maybe I bit of eye shadow and liner when I went out to disco's and such. I could never put it on myself ( I suck at it which is why I stick to the 'simple and natural look') so that why I had my mother or my friends do it for me. I am fortunate enough to have a mum who knows how to and a friend who wanted to be a beautician LOL

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    They also don't sit down and teach them how to apply it. So they are left to experimenting. Which in turn is why some end up looking like clowns.
    *nods*

Which is why I kept on going on about the lack of skill as opposed to the.. overabundance (?) of makeup.

Newbie Ebisu is off to a good start Ebisu's Avatar
    Thanks

girls do wear to much make up these days. i cant stand it. i dont know why girls wear it, i mean come on. if a guy doesnt dig u with out makeup hes not worth the time to like. i think that is why most girls put so much on. one of my friends wear way to much and i ask her why. she said "Boys will make fun of her if she doesnt" it pisses me off. i get made fun of alot but you know what. they can call me whatever they like because it doesnt bug me one bit no more. so yeah
    the heart feels what the eyes can not see, and knows what the mind can not understand...

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

You're not crazy for that reason

I remember middle school when all the girls really started to wear it. It made me laugh looking back at some of the pictures. They do wear to much make up and yes many of them weren't taught how to wear it. I personally didn't start wearing it until this year (17). I don't really wear much anyway though. I think they wear to much make up too. They put so much on it makes me want to take my finger and drag it across their face just to see what color skin they have. ^_^
    Last edited by Darkened_Star; May 14, 2007 at 06:40 AM.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

oh make up every one put it ...but me no ...but when they put make up they put much and over like they will go to party ...but me the lipstick is enogh . ..
    and when you said are like you are crazy you are not...

Foolish beating

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I know that this may sound weird but is their a real reson of why girls even put on make up, I mean really I see not real reson cause at first it was nice now it's like the clowns have taken over the female Persuasion. Please explain this to me will ya

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mori-oni View Post
    I know that this may sound weird but is their a real reson of why girls even put on make up, I mean really I see not real reson cause at first it was nice now it's like the clowns have taken over the female Persuasion. Please explain this to me will ya
    Let's put it this way: have you seen, i.e., Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears without makeup? None of them even come close to being pretty. But with makeup on, ahhh.

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Some teenage girls do wear a whole lot of makeup but some kind of need it like celebrities need it because as a society we have a certain image of how they should look. As for teenagers....hopefully some day they'll realize that they either put up way 2 much makeup or actually looked somewhat descent (not very likely but there r a few cases)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast