Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

I know some who wear it too much, some who wear it on occasion, and some who scarcely wear it. My mom practically never wore make-up in her teens and she looks just as beautiful now without wearing any ~!! As for my sisters, especially the oldest one, wear only eye make-up - mascara - and some face make-up just for special occasions like my mom does every once in while. My dad is pretty strict on those matters. Anyway, I think the more one wears it, the more one gets to be depended on it, only to be left at an old age with a plethora of facial blemishes. Blah, guess no one really cares then.. But, it's sad especially to see some girls, who are naturally pretty with almost flawless complexion, wear make-up unnecessarily ~! I suppose only some are fortunate enough to feel naturally beautiful; it's all in the mind ~!!! Being a guy, I would much prefer to have a lover, if I ever do, whose one of many sworn duties is to never wear make-up. And... *read slowly*

if I were a girl, I would never wear make-up, since I know I am naturally hot even when dressed up as a girl while being a guy.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahahahah kedar. Chozuiteruuuuu.

Some people are just blessed, I guess? My mum doesn't use much makeup either, but she does use a tonne of cosmetic products. All that skin cream to keep her looking youthful. And I admit she still looks pretty good. The pretty girls who use heaps of makeup are prolly just trying to imitate a look they've seen somewhere. I have a friend who isn't very pretty, but the funny thing is, she looks even uglier with makeup on. I'll never understand why, but let's not go into it. She's a huge fan of Keira Knightley, and she's always trying to copy those smoky eyes, thick eyebrows, etc. It looks horrible on her. But she's convinced that if Keira looks good with smudgy cream shadow and bold eyebrows, everyone else should, too.

*shrugs*

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

To tell you the truth, I have never been introduced to a situation where teenage girls wear too much makeup. Most girls i have come across stick to the natural look or wear just a hint of blush.

I guess it is comming to that point in history where most females don't feel so self-conscious and actually see how beautiful and young they really are. It is the middle aged woman who I see as wearing too much makeup. I mean trying to look so young that they go as far as making a mask so thick it cracks in the summer. That is plain creepy(Michael Jackson style), and if they apply that much makeup, I don't have to say what other aspects they use to compensate.

Teenage girls? Never..not really. Of course I see some of the Imo kids and the goths, but the classic "too much makeup" has never been an issue really.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    To tell you the truth, I have never been introduced to a situation where teenage girls wear too much makeup. Most girls i have come across stick to the natural look or wear just a hint of blush.

Teenage girls? Never..not really. Of course I see some of the Imo kids and the goths, but the classic "too much makeup" has never been an issue really.
    Frankly, I don't even know what "too much makeup" is. :S

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Frankly, I don't even know what "too much makeup" is. :S
    Lipstick so thick it almost seems as if it is dripping off. Eye liner so thick it almost appears as a second set of eye brows. Blush applied so it makes them look embarressed indefinentally or extremely and inexplicably aroused 24/7. That facial white stuff that can look like plaster. The eyelash stuff put on so thick there are clumps in in. Umm..let me see..what else. Umm, could hairspray be an aspect of makeup as well? Pretty sure since makeup is just a transformation mostly and not something that really excentuates your natural looks.

Gloss and and glitter. Ick! So much applied that it makes them look like an actual sprite from fictional novels, and when they walk, little trails of pixie dust is left behind. Colors also matter in this I believe, and applying a very unnatural color is just over doing it. It doesn't really look attractive to me and just makes them look a bit...undignified and slightly slutty.

Oh..I think that covers the basics in my opinion.

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Haha, for some reason I'm not surprised. Decorating your face till you look like a clown, like you've seen a ghost of Johnny Depp. xD

Ahaha... lame jokes.

Is wearing too much make up wrong? No, unless you don't poison your face and unless you're one of those types, who look good with make up only. Yeah, celebrities do count as well.
    Many girls are being infected by the plague of made up stuff.
    They have to wear make up, it's feminine.
    You won't be digged.
    Just for the sake of it,
    Less confidense and so on.
    I am a female my friends are female and they all hate make up. It's better to be yourself. When I was a kid I put lots of powder in my face and what happened I scare all the friends of my big brother cause my face looks like a dead person. I was 5 years old that time. XDDD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcvl1124 View Post
    I am a female my friends are female and they all hate make up. It's better to be yourself. When I was a kid I put lots of powder in my face and what happened I scare all the friends of my big brother cause my face looks like a dead person. I was 5 years old that time. XDDD
    You have no male friends? Please tell me you have a boyfriend atleast ..because if you don't, you are probably not making a good call by using yourself and your girlfriends as an example. This is my opinion anyways.

Speaking for certain terms here..most makeup being applied is to attract the opposite gender right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Lipstick so thick it almost seems as if it is dripping off. Eye liner so thick it almost appears as a second set of eye brows. Blush applied so it makes them look embarressed indefinentally or extremely and inexplicably aroused 24/7. That facial white stuff that can look like plaster. The eyelash stuff put on so thick there are clumps in in. Umm..let me see..what else. Umm, could hairspray be an aspect of makeup as well? Pretty sure since makeup is just a transformation mostly and not something that really excentuates your natural looks.

Gloss and and glitter. Ick! So much applied that it makes them look like an actual sprite from fictional novels, and when they walk, little trails of pixie dust is left behind. Colors also matter in this I believe, and applying a very unnatural color is just over doing it. It doesn't really look attractive to me and just makes them look a bit...undignified and slightly slutty.

Oh..I think that covers the basics in my opinion.
    Hee. Then I've never seen it before. Except maybe on actual clowns & performers. But that's part of the job, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bcvl1124 View Post
    Do you all climb trees, go on biking trips, play basketball and have little interest in guys?

Because I find that that's usually characteristic of girls who don't like makeup. Haha, well, really. I've never known a group of friends to hate makeup in one accord. This is a first.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast