Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

Buying them kind a is like a waste for me, I stand there for 45 minute's waiting for my step-mom or step-sister's to see which one they like, I don't like that, and I see a girl with too much make up, either she's going to a circus or a umm....bar. *laughs*

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

There's this thing about how TV presenters wear too much makeup. Problem is, that's what the telly calls for. It's just how the cameras work. You've got to have tonnes of makeup on or you'll just look sickly on screen. Some lines of work call for it. So it's not always the person's own problem.

Newbie Aerin is off to a good start Aerin's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Teenage Girls Wear Too Much Make Up

I know I've seen things as bad as that at my high school. I never wear make-up, so I don't gott worry about that. Yippee!

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Actually my friends that are boys are ghey and bi-sex. XDDD My group are all girls and I talk about boys as well. But I like to be with my closest friends better than boys. Cause all the boys in my school doesn't like me because I am ugly. So what at least I have friends who loves me and a family as well. ^_^

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Your totally right. I think that you should only need lipgloss and eyeshadow at most for any day unless your going out on a date or for some really big special occasion. But yeah girls now do wear to much. I know somegirls like every class off the day they are putting on more makeup. YUK!. If I was even aloud to wear makeup I would only use eyeshadow and maybe eyeliner. So yeah its not only you noticing.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Silentbeautie90 is off to a good start Silentbeautie90's Avatar
    Thanks

13 year old who wear makeup like as if they know what they are doing. They just following the trend. like i remember when i was in jr high make up was the big thing expecally the gay colors like Pink w/ silver and all that ugly mess. and The OVER use of lip gloss which they think that the boys will go crazy over..some can be from the TV i mean like some shows does seem like an influse to the teens....This is sad and funny when u actually think about that. Teenage girls wear too much make up..

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silentbeautie90 View Post
    13 year old who wear makeup like as if they know what they are doing. They just following the trend. like i remember when i was in jr high make up was the big thing expecally the gay colors like Pink w/ silver and all that ugly mess. and The OVER use of lip gloss which they think that the boys will go crazy over..some can be from the TV i mean like some shows does seem like an influse to the teens....This is sad and funny when u actually think about that. Teenage girls wear too much make up..
    Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days, as it is against the rules.

Closing thread...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7