+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Television~

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Television~

You all have turn your back on TV~!! You went to Computers, over TV~ Come back to the TV~ We have cookies ~

Anywho~

Besides that.

Do you think TV Has lost it touch.

&

As in Shows, Cartoons ects. Stuff like that~

And another small thing ~

Were people getting fatter faster watching TV, or Fatter now, being on the computer~?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Television~

Turn our backs on Television! No there just for back up XD just in case the computer gets a virus ^_^ come on everyone loves T.V … T.V cannot be replaced my computers because watching Television is better than watching episodes on computers, right? So no T.V hasn’t lost its touch ^^

And yes sitting on the computer is BAD. BAADD! Because it hurts your eyes more than the T.V … I’ll post more soon ^^”

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

i dunno like TV is like over in america but in the UK, the comedy is literally crap....i could grow my garden with it...not to mention the scare mongrelling these ppl seem to like doing.....plus they cannot leave the dead alone (referring the Princess Diana)....yes i'm serious, after so many years.....these people are still wasting resources on finding the "truth" abt her death......my god, leave the poor woman alone......all she did was do good and love someone but no...there are only a few shows which are actually good n worth watching like Lost, Prison Break, CSI, and the only comedies i find funny are the old ones like in the 70s and 80s, not to mention the good Friends show.

As for cartoons.....like i jus randomly watching anything tht's there but for the most part i watch anime on my computer.....K, i'm not fat n yet i'm on the computer so there cant wait to see the new show called Heroes.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i don't watch tv i read books. now there is something that's lost it's touch. i'm always the only person between the ages of 12 and 18 that goes to the librarie to pic up books for fun. i get weird looks to (apperently people who dress like me don't go to the librarie often.) i've read so many i've lost count. and when i watch tv it's usually only to watch mxc, sex and the city and family guy. or the backyardaginds and blues clues when my nephews are here. and i have to share my comp time with my sisters.

i don't know so much about the are "we fatter because of comps vs tv". it's more like couch vs computer chair? and i don't know about the rest of you but my comp chair is really uncomfortable.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't watch TV anymore. During the day its all repeats. And during the night they only show crap. Nothing really good exist out there. All the good stuff is the anime and great shows like the Simpsons and Family Guy and I have ways of watching them online so I dont really use the TV much anymore. Its just there for movies and video games.

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! who lives without TV? thats just no cool! besides if we didnt have TV we wouldnt got to watch Family Guy or Bleach... need i say more....
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I only watch T.V. sometime because I hardly get the time, but watching tv is awesome. But I only watch it when I really have nothing to do.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

We all turned away from Television for great forums, websites, and more on the computer. I would say, the computer is far more cool then the TV. Think about it, you can also watch things on the computer and you have more control.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast