+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Television~

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Television~

people get equally as fat doing either activity. both times all youre doing is sitting on your ass.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    people get equally as fat doing either activity. both times all youre doing is sitting on your ass.
    So true, but they/me still like doing it either way.
    Last edited by fma1012; Sep 24, 2006 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think tv has lost its touch... well it depends opn what channel you are watching... but I mean it depends on each person... but both are making us fatter... sometimes you get lazy.... but I dont think it has lost its touch... it depends on what do you like to watch...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I Barely watch TV unless it is one of two shows. I am always either playing videogames or On the computer. Plus, i'm perfectly healthy in almost every aspect.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think TV Has lost it touch.
    Not really, I still like watching a nice movie or something ^^;; and there are some good shows still on.. like X Factor .. xD Or Lost.

Were people getting fatter faster watching TV, or Fatter now, being on the computer~?

About the same really.. people are just being lazier I suppose.. they should find the perfetct balance of exercise, fun, and computer/television time! ^^;;

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Talking Re: Television~

i watch tv when i am bored playing my video games and it is during the week because then i can't play warcraft 3 the frozen throne. let see i eat and watch tv a lot during the week. and i don't get fat.i just keep geting talller and taller i am already taller then my whole family including my big bro and my parents:2thumbs. and i am like about 170 lbs i think. i get my runing in at school around the campuis because of the crowd. that means with my bookbag and my lunchbox that bookbag is heavy! only thing ya i am lazy and idc that you think i am lazy. i am healthy and lazy lol werid eh?
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Only if anything good comes on. I usually watch discovery channel; this channel is better than school. I have specific time where I spend a an hour or two on tv then the rest are on my pc. Unless my pc fails to entertain me, I go to tv or just lay on my bed.

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i still watch tv yet not as much, i'm on my PC more often but i watch cartoon network mostly at night and i don't think kids get fatter by being on there computer more than there TV there both equally bad for you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast