+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Television~

Newbie Puss N' Boots may be famous one day Puss N' Boots may be famous one day Puss N' Boots's Avatar
    Feeding the birds hoping for something in return.
    Thanks

Re: Television~

I rarely watch television anymore, if anything I watch comedy festivals & comedy shows.

DVDs~<3

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

T.V. was a great invention xD! *Claps* Most people watch t.v. I would say about 90% of the world actually its a great thing to watch when your bored

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie haishaban may be famous one day haishaban may be famous one day
    Thanks

i dont watch tv anymore
    just the Animax channel on friday and saturday from 11:30 PM to 4:30 AM
    in the other hand i'm 12 hours + at the computer every day :P

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't watch much television in the first place, especially when I am with my family and friends, maybe a little, when my sister asks me to give her company with watching anime, some music videos or something along those lines. As for the internet, yes I do use it, but I am usually multi-tasking most of the time, like writing e-mails for my friends far away.... uploading my band's music compositions into this new software program we found [for free ^_^;], gathering information for college work and general knowledge, writing papers and such. That's all.

~!!! ^_^ I like to do active things, rather than sitting in front of a screen, staring at some people or things blabbering.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch TV once in awhile now. Back when i didn't have my PC i watched tv for like 5 hours everyday, i was freaking addicted to the tv.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh I multi-task like 10 things O.o; AO, Myspace ( sometimes), Games, Music, Sigs, Dling, t.v.; I do watch t.v. but not as much as I used to maybe in a day I watch 1-2 hours if I'm very bored

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently, I use tv just when watching shows on Sunday (many good stuffs), play a DVD instead on computer cos tv screen is wider, and playing video game.
    Thats it. no more.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well lets see... i guess tv isn't as great as it once was.. maybe cause there is never any good shows when i'm at home.. and the good shows always come on when i'm so tired that bed looks so much better (plus dreams are more entertaining than tv will ever be), so i end up watching it for pretty much just the news.. see if there is anything interesting goin on in this world, but i do that while surfing so yea..

and anyway u can pretty much watch tv on ur computer... i've seen some ppl that have it... and u can pretty much multitask.. which i do a far bit.. mainly doin class work while watching anime and chatting to ppl over msn and posting in this forum...

oh and the biggest reason y the internet is so much more entertaining that tv is cause its interactive.. i mean we choose what we do... we chat... we surf.. we do a hole lot of things that the tv can't.. so u can see the obvious choice lol..

and getting fat well... ppl get fat when they either eat 2 much.. eat the wrong food + eat to much.. and doesn't excercise alot.. so getting fatter faster watching tv or computer.. well it doesn't really matter what u do.. both of them u pretty much just sitting around.. so they are pretty much the same..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast