+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Television~

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Television~

Televisions... It makes me feel comfortable than computers... I can play DVD's and VCd's there... Watching not too close like in computers... So my eyes are not irritated too much...

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    You all have turn your back on TV~!! You went to Computers, over TV~ Come back to the TV~ We have cookies ~

Anywho~

Besides that.

Do you think TV Has lost it touch.

&

As in Shows, Cartoons ects. Stuff like that~

And another small thing ~

Were people getting fatter faster watching TV, or Fatter now, being on the computer~?

I think tv has lost its tuch a little, And I think we get fatter watching it.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

TV sucks! There are no good shows worth watching. I feel sooooooo lazy when I watch it. Plus it has commercials! UCKKK!!! I hate waiting for a loooooooong time. pisses me off T_T Computer's ROCK! U can do stuff on them and get stuff from it. Yes the draw back is that it hurts ur eyes. but oh well watching tv isn't that great for ur eyes either. @_@

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Talking Re: Television~

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    TV sucks! There are no good shows worth watching. I feel sooooooo lazy when I watch it. Plus it has commercials! UCKKK!!! I hate waiting for a loooooooong time. pisses me off T_T Computer's ROCK! U can do stuff on them and get stuff from it. Yes the draw back is that it hurts ur eyes. but oh well watching tv isn't that great for ur eyes either. @_@
    that not true because sometime new things come on and family guy you just can't beat

i love the epsode were they have the puke constest

and i don't get fatter just taller and i watch tv
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    You all have turn your back on TV~!! You went to Computers, over TV~ Come back to the TV~ We have cookies ~

Anywho~

Besides that.

Do you think TV Has lost it touch.

&

As in Shows, Cartoons ects. Stuff like that~

And another small thing ~

Were people getting fatter faster watching TV, or Fatter now, being on the computer~?
    yea i think that tv has lost its touch. i only watch anime and reality tv now. i dont watch cartoon like i used to and i only watch movies to..

Tanks zyta

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks

tv sucks. mindless drivel.
    it hasn't gotten worse. its still the same. (albeit more sex and profanity)

still the same stories as all the books ive read, just alot more advertising mixed in.

one of the main reasons i enjoy movies in other languages. alot of the underlying adverts are complletely missed because my brain doesn't have the necicerry components to link the referances to.

as to getting fat. for me, metabolism is controlled by the mind. doen't make much diferance what activity im doing. the happier i am, the more active i become (along with increased agression). more calories burnt, more muscle groups react. etc.

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Television~

reason i watch it. it gets rids of headackes it is ture. and well i do it when i am bored if it was funny i useally don't care if i watch it so many times but if it is a stupid one i switch to video games

signed only anime and galaxy angel fan in school
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Newbie Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Television~

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    people get equally as fat doing either activity. both times all youre doing is sitting on your ass.
    took my comment, so i say do something else with tv/computer.
    ---->Sports
    ---->Drive
    Etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast