+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Television~

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Talking Re: Television~

am i the only one who doesn't get fat just taller
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Television~

Life without T.V. would be boring. There wouldn't be "That 70's Show" or any other comedy to make me laugh. Horror movies to get me scared, and yeah...any shows/movies that entertains me. I don't watch T.V. all day or be on the computer all day. I do different things to get myself moving around. I don't really like standing still or sitting still. I move alot lol.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Television~

Quote Originally Posted by For3v3r_Lost View Post
    Life without T.V. would be boring. There wouldn't be "That 70's Show" or any other comedy to make me laugh. Horror movies to get me scared, and yeah...any shows/movies that entertains me. I don't watch T.V. all day or be on the computer all day. I do different things to get myself moving around. I don't really like standing still or sitting still. I move alot lol.
    i got to agree with ya because if there was no tv we wouldn't have computers or much of anything that sucks big time

no galaxy angel omg that is soooo scary i don't want that to ever happen
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Sep 26, 2006 at 07:58 PM.
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Enough with the big font mint.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it has a bit. They have the stupidest crap on tv now, like all those reality shows about people living together and "who's sleeping with who this week" and all that stuff. I don't want to see that junk. There used to be good shows on like Saved By the Bell and stuff. I think after Friends ended, TV went downhill.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sincere View Post
    Yeah it has a bit. They have the stupidest crap on tv now, like all those reality shows about people living together and "who's sleeping with who this week" and all that stuff. I don't want to see that junk. There used to be good shows on like Saved By the Bell and stuff. I think after Friends ended, TV went downhill.
    I agree. There's just too many reality TV shows. I don't watch much TV at all. None of it hold my attention for long enough for me to even finish watching it. I used to like TV. There used to be stuff I liked to watch a long time ago. I wonder what happend to shows like that.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

watching tv is like a looking at yourself wondering if your gonna do that or this, its kinda annoying actually

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    watching tv is like a looking at yourself wondering if your gonna do that or this, its kinda annoying actually
    Yes it is, I don't like TV much anymore. Partly because it did go downhill. If they had something interesting on, it would be nice, but nooooooo, that would be too much to ask.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast