+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tell me...

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tell me...

I alway buy the book I want to read. Some of the manga book are thicks ones so its better for me to buy the book. Happen to the local bookstore I go to all the times
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    ...Why would parents think manga and anything anime related is evil?
    Ooooooooooooh believe me there are a lot of parents (specially religious freaks -I am a christian myself... but a normal one ) that belive with their whole heart that manga and anime is evil because of some of the symbols and the magic that is used on them... the thing is they generalize and make a judgment upon something they don't even take the time to investigate... it is easier to criticize than to get to know...
    "Humans will fear what they don't know"
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i do that as well but at books a million but i feel justified
    because i buy a chocolate caramel latte if thats how you spell
    it and drink it while i read it passes the time while waiting for a
    movie or something.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I always read my manga in the store before I buy it. I guess thats my way of

browsing. I make sure I'll like it before I buy it. Or I'll be looking for something new...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3