+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ten Disgusting Things Guys Do In Public (that they really shouldn't)

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Ten Disgusting Things Guys Do In Public (that they really shouldn't)

Put the guns down guys. I put one up for the ladies and now its your turn.

Disgusting thing #1: Burps or farts and laughs. Yes, we all do those things. But does it have to be in public -- in someone's face?

Disgusting thing #2: Hawks and spits. Now that is disgusting; especially when that oyster wad lands at your feet.

Disgusting thing #3: Sucks in mucus. There are no words to describe that sound -- or what it does to one's stomach.

Disgusting thing #4: Oil drilling in the nose. Man, some of those guys dig deep. To be fair on this one, I have seen women do this on occassion as well. There was one time, on a bus, when an older woman ... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Disgusting thing #5: Adjusting testicles. It's one thing when a guy is coming out of a public bathroom; but smack in the middle of of the sidewalk?

Disgusting thing #6: I can spew expletives with the best of them. But I don't walk down the street talking to a friend saying "fu_k" this and "sh_t" that ... for absolutely no reason that I can think of other than either playing macho cool ... or having a limited vocabulary.

Disgusting thing #7: Holding one nostril and blowing out the other into the air. Haven't you guys ever heard of a sleeve?

Disgusting thing #8: When traffic permits, slowly driving a vehicle down the street, following an attractive woman and telling her what he'd like to do to her. In a similar vein to the eye rape. Trust me, this is different than an admiring glance.

Disgusting thing #9: Sitting on a stoop or in a car and masturbating. To be fair, this is a sickness more than piggishness. But disgusting just the same.

Disgusting thing #10: This one seems to be a construction or utility worker specialty -- Peeing in a water bottle and just leaving it in the street.. You can't tell me that Poland Springs has introduced a new lemon flavored water.

Anybody have anything to add -- or subtract from this list? You can tell me. I'll never repeat it.. :-)

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ten Disgusting Things Guys Do In Public (that they really shouldn't)

I would have to agree with all of those, those are just flat out disgusting, expectably number 9, hell, I didn't know there were guys out there that did that. >.<
    The only thing I am guilty of to some extent is number 6. How ever I usually keep it clean especially in a more public setting like restaurants or in malls or when little kids are present... ect. I don't swear to be macho or lack of vocabulary but rather pushing more towards emphasis on what ever the conversation is about.
    Other then number six, I do not do any of the others in the list thank god.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I wholeheartedly agree with these points. Although I don't really get a part in point 1. I mean, what's wrong about laughing in the public?
    #9 and #10 are just plain gross. I'm happy I never saw someone doing this stuff in the public.
    I sometimes swear a bit. But never especially loud or to draw attention to me. So I don't think that this point really applies to me.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Number 9 confuses me. A guy can never be conspicuous when it comes to masturbation, so why would one think of doing it in such a public and catchable place?

Number 5 I'm guilty of as well. Sometimes they just don;t want to hang in a comfortable position!
    Why hello there!

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with these points. Although I don't really get a part in point 1. I mean, what's wrong about laughing in the public?
    I think she meant that you burp then laugh about it.
    That is kinda...nasty unless its like a little chuckle then an appology.
    I agree with most of these except i've never seen #9...XDDD I'd draw a blank if I saw that...
    I have something to add to that list though.
    Talking about girls while other girls are standing around.
    Ok we all know that guys admire out lovely lady lumps, but please...we dont want to hear that...
    and another thing, how they sometimes wear pants down to there ankles...
    I myself dont mind a little sag, I mean its a style and it gives guys 'room'
    but if you have to walk and hold them up at the same time, your just walking like you need a cane in the other hand.

"You think you know me...? You have no idea."

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

lots of guys do that stuff, i know.
    i only do #5 if it's ABSOLUTELY horribly uncomfortable, and then i go into a bathroom and do so...
    Most guys are pigs. seriously. and just like #6, i think most guys DO think it makes them seem cool and tough...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

I know what you mean but in total honesty how many girls do these things as well. I know several girls at my school who do things like this and quite frankly it's not appealing when they do it either.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

From the looks of that list it sounds like you are dating some disgusting basement dwelling neckbeard with no social development at all. And how you lump this list under a "men" title is a serious offensive blow. Maybe you just hang around a bunch of slobs, maybe you live next to the McCoys and Hatfields. But us Men don't act like that in public. Unless we are drunk.

Top 10 things women shouldn't do in public:

#1-10 - they shouldn't be in public because they need to stay in the kitchen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast