+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ten Disgusting Things Guys Do In Public (that they really shouldn't)

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Ten Disgusting Things Guys Do In Public (that they really shouldn't)

Quote Originally Posted by KenX View Post
    From the looks of that list it sounds like you are dating some disgusting basement dwelling neckbeard with no social development at all. And how you lump this list under a "men" title is a serious offensive blow. Maybe you just hang around a bunch of slobs, maybe you live next to the McCoys and Hatfields. But us Men don't act like that in public. Unless we are drunk.

Top 10 things women shouldn't do in public:

#1-10 - they shouldn't be in public because they need to stay in the kitchen.
    Emancipation ftw!

Honestly, I wouldn't take this list too seriously. This was supposed to be more on the funny side, I guess.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

okay, guys can be so nasty i was actually getting sick reading this.

number 9 and 10 especially. I mean people really should not have to have to be told not to masturbate in public..seriously..

i think that all of this is common sense, if not, then some people wonder why they don't have a girlfriend...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

To be honest the testicles are sensitive so it's only right to adjust their position if they're causing you discomfort. On the other hand, if it happens because you're wearing a pair of those skin tight pansy pants you wholly deserve to suffer.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yes please Don't take it too seriously. I have to be toned down because of the blanket of rules at this place. I miss '02.

But I am being serious. I don't know who the author of that list hangs out with but we don't really do that. Let me rephrase. We don't do that stuff openly. We all need to adjust our junk once in a while but we do it under the table. We don't oil drill our nose we just do a little scratch maneuver. For real where do you live where #9-10 is a regular occurance? And I know more girls that do #10 and brag about it.

There is an article somewhere that gives a good arguement on why our country went to crap after we gave women the right to vote. Can women vote in Europe and other major countries?

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks
    1 to 4 i can agree with, but number 5 can actually just be a reflex, if it hurts, wouldn't you make it stop?

Number 6: yeah they are probably just trying to be cool, but sometimes when you talk you just well.... Talk, without thinking about what words you use really...

Number 7: i see that alot, and it's much faster than using a sleeve, unless of course there a string from your nose to the ground from the shot XD but football or soccer players do it alot because i don't think you would be popular if you just stopped at game to blow your nose like a girl, no offense

Number 8: Never seen that one before, well not really ^^ only seen cars drive slowly and then whistle after some girls and then drive away

But number 9 sure is disgusting, that is true and number 10 but it's also kinda funny, but usually girls are smart enough to not drink something that you can just take like that, so if somebody would drink it might end up being a male, but still if you can't find a bathroom, what then? Pee in your pants?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Number 7: i see that alot, and it's much faster than using a sleeve, unless of course there a string from your nose to the ground from the shot XD but football or soccer players do it alot because i don't think you would be popular if you just stopped at game to blow your nose like a girl, no offense.
    Football Players have a very good excuse for doing this being once a High school Football jock and will admit to doing the snot rocket (Only while in play NEVER EVER EVER EVER in public) but there are two reasons as to why. One being that once you are on the field playing you can not take off your helmet, you and your team will be penalized for it if you do. Two being that I found it really difficult getting my arm passed my face guard to wipe my nose. If you are a football player and you’re in a game, then I think it’s fine because there isn’t much else you can do. Other wise, guys, please don't do it, especially if it ends up hanging like a pendulum.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Football Players have a very good excuse for doing this being once a High school Football jock and will admit to doing the snot rocket (Only while in play NEVER EVER EVER EVER in public) but there are two reasons as to why. One being that once you are on the field playing you can not take off your helmet, you and your team will be penalized for it if you do. Two being that I found it really difficult getting my arm passed my face guard to wipe my nose. If you are a football player and you’re in a game, then I think it’s fine because there isn’t much else you can do. Other wise, guys, please don't do it, especially if it ends up hanging like a pendulum.
    Yeah i know they can't do in Am. Football, i've played it too i ment in well what can i call it, "regular" or "normal" football or soccer, not Am. Football

Newbie xXPatienceXx is off to a good start xXPatienceXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly I think all of us in here have probably done most of what's on this list. And really, why does it matter? If it happens, it happens, don't dwell on it. Guys are just like that, just like girls talk about how disgusting it is and act formall but then go do something similar when no one's around. {I would know, I am one} It can also depend on what kind of lifestyle you grow up in too. I agree with the whole 'If you have to go, where're you gonna go?' And the guy that's totally ratting on women, you wouldn't exist without them, soooo, I'll stop myself from saying it.

I am Nobody, Nobody is perfect, therefore, I am PERFECT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast