+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ten Disgusting Things Guys Do In Public (that they really shouldn't)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ten Disgusting Things Guys Do In Public (that they really shouldn't)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    Number 9 confuses me. A guy can never be conspicuous when it comes to masturbation, so why would one think of doing it in such a public and catchable place?
    Oh believe me... some guys don't care about that... I was 12 yrs old going on in a school trip. the bus was higher than the small cars... (duh!).... we were waiting for the green light when I looked out of my window and... I saw it... a naked guy parked on the side of the road... without his pants and VERY HAPPY... on his HAPPY WORLD... I am still marked... EEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!! it was more than discusting!!!

I will add to that list when guys are around a woman they shouldn't talk about their sizes... WE DON'T CARE... (well we do in a way) but we don't want to hear a loud mouth saying that... actually guys what we girls think when you guys are talking on "how big" you got it... we know you have it smaller than you say it is and you are trying to convince yourself otherwise... right girls?

Top 10 things women shouldn't do in public:

#1-10 - they shouldn't be in public because they need to stay in the kitchen.
    what world do you live in? how ignorant is the people who think like that... it is amazing...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not exactly sure what's so offensive about burping/belching in public for most men.
    I mean, if I do it by accident, I say sorry and excuse me - but when other guys do it I find it rather charming.

Most times they don't belch in your face unless you're another guy - but I just don't find what's so disgusting about belching/burping...

...farting I can understand, but I still can't understand what's so gross about burping... ...unless if they don't laugh or apologize.

If they don't laugh or apologize it just makes them look like a pig. Laughing at it makes them a rather fun person, apologizing makes them normal.
    It's just burping. The smell isn't as horrid as a fart.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Top 10 things women shouldn't do in public:

#1-10 - they shouldn't be in public because they need to stay in the kitchen.
    what world do you live in? how ignorant is the people who think like that... it is amazing...
    ...I believe that's what we call humor.
    If it wasn't, then you can stone him.

~
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Apr 01, 2009 at 01:11 PM.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Im guilty of a few like 3,6 and 1 burps now and then but i don't do it out right so every one can notice.I have some decency.On the subject of 9# Goddam who the hell would do that, that's just out right wrong. Any one who dose that got some problems.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

you know the thing is burps are a natural thing... the bad thing though is when (usually men) make it extremely and unnecessary loud and disgusting. When people use burps to compete one another on how loud and nasty a burp can be... that is where it has crossed the boundaries. Burping the Abc's do I need to get into that? I don't think so...

Kogs... read my previous post...

----------------
    Now playing: Giuseppe Verdi - Rigoletto, Act III, Excerpt Aria, "La Donna É Mobile" ("Woman Is Fickle")
    via FoxyTunes
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

#1 and #5... I already got used to it. After hanging out with my male classmates and knowing them, I already had gotten used to it. Sure, it's pretty disgusting but it's also funny for some. Burp and other kinds of sounds, we all do it. And the foul language... Gah, people use it every time for no reason at all.

The others... no comment. It IS pretty disgusting.

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

yes am guilty about all of those.... so what if we men do that..... I see nothing wrong with it..... at the end women like us just the way we are nasty and without manners........lol

So I wonder why do you think... acting normal is nasty?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it's so much normal, as it is the fact that ever since women have become more outspoken through the years, they're starting to express their feelings about our disgusting habits louder and louder.
    More "masculine actions" - things that build up the bile - often are something that's... well... dirty, and some rather unhealthy even. Not all of them, of course, but a good number of them.

... I suppose, think of it this way: If a person were to be outdoorsy all the time and likes to rough it out - were to meet someone who stayed indoors and stayed pretty all the time - met each other, wouldn't the one who stayed indoors find the outdoors-person disgusting?

That's mostly what it is. Years of tradition have kept many women in several cultures away from the rough work - and society has always appreciated the more beautiful, "pristine" woman.
    In that sense, many habits we find enjoyable or hilarious, they just outright find intolerable, since they never did that in their "culture".

... in the same sense, a man who stays indoors all the time and doesn't participate in those kind of actions - would also be sickened by guy habits.
    I, for one, wasn't raised in a testosterone-atmosphere, but hung out with a good number of guys (but hung out with more girls than guys). I find guy habits hilarious and understandable, but some things I just can't touch. In that same sense, I see where the women are coming from - but can't stand some of their habits.

It's just how it goes.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i really agree with those things...that are the most disgusting thing that man do...and i have seen someone do those disgusting thing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast