+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ten Things a Lady Should Never Do in Public

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Ten Things a Lady Should Never Do in Public

I read this article and wholeheartedly agree, although I'm guilty of a few of them >.< See if you agree, disagree or just think they're funny.

Here's the article

Recently, the good people at AskMen.com revealed their list of the “Top Ten Things Men Shouldn’t Do In Public,” which included definite no-no’s like picking their noses and peeing conspicuously, and debatable no-no’s like crying (Come on, what if his dog just died? What if he just watched The Notebook for the first time?). Interestingly, they said proposing to your girlfriend on a subway was a “bold” public move—something that really ought to top the list of forbidden public acts, if you ask me (I mean seriously, a subway? Is there a danker, drearier place on Earth to ask a woman to spend the rest of your life with you?).

Anyway, there’s no reason men should have all the fun, so in the interest of equality we’ve got a list of our own. After the jump, the “Top Ten Things Women Shouldn’t Do In Public.”

1. Apply Full Make-Up

Okay, look. Refreshing your lip gloss after a meal is one thing, but putting your whole face on while riding the bus or subway (where no one should do any proposing!) is so not cool. Set your alarm ten minutes earlier, and do your makeup before you leave your apartment. A woman has to retain a little mystique, you know.

2. Adjust Your Skimpy Underwear

If it’s so uncomfortable in the first place that you have to go digging in places you really shouldn’t, maybe it’s time to switch to underwear with a little more coverage, hmm?

3. Sit Cross-Legged While Wearing a Skirt

Just don’t.

4. Show Off Your Midriff

I don’t care if you’ve got washboard abs, if you could bounce a quarter of your belly, or if you’re only sixteen. Unless you’re on the beach, at the pool, or working for tips, no one, I mean no one, should be running around with an exposed midriff. It’s just not classy.

5. Talk on Your Phone in a Public Bathroom or Dressing Room

Bathrooms and dressing rooms are sort of like Vegas. What happens in them should stay in them, and you with your phone broadcasting every sound to God knows who and subjecting the rest of us to some inane conversation that can absolutely wait until you no longer have your pants around the ankles is not honoring that sacred code.

6. Ask Your Partner or Spouse If They Love You

It’s uncomfortable for them; it’s uncomfortable for us. Save your strange pillow talk for when you’re horizontal.

7. Tweeze Errant Hairs or Pop a Pimple

While I understand the temptation of removing any evidence that you’re less than perfect, doing so in public not only underscores your imperfections, it makes you look, well, kinda nasty.

8. Criticize Your Partner or Spouse

Sure, they may deserve it—especially if they’re treating a waitress like crap or ogling other people, but there’s a time and a place for everything, and in public when everyone can hear your private conversation is not it.

9. Adjust the Girls

We’ve all been there before: a breast slips below your underwire or heads too closely to your armpit, but until you find a private spot, resist the urge to reach into your bra and readjust.

10. Pee All Over the Toilet Seat

If you do happen to have bad aim, remember the old adage: If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NevesElocin For This Useful Post:

Sperman (Apr 02, 2009)

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ten Things a Lady Should Never Do in Public

OMG these are so freakin HILARIOUS i totally agree with the whole make up thing -.- no one wants to see you re-paint your whole entire face on the bus its makes you look weird and people stare and the very last one made me almost fall over on my seat ^^
    but i am guiltyl of number 5 thou y.y cant help it lol when i get a phone call depending on who it is ill pick it up anywhere anytime (not literally but you know what i mean lol )
    number 6 is totally awkward who would do that? lol

everything else pure genius lol ^^
    thanks for the tips Neves
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

*clap hands* agreed. i shall now make a thread about what guys should not do.
    i think the thing that i agree with most is the popping the pimple thing. omg. one i time i was going to talk to a pretty girl and then she pulls out a compact and starts taking care of a zit. needless to say i kind of lost interest.

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

all of those things are what makes them human..... am gonna be nasty... but I like a lady that do normal thing in front of me.... like farting, and enjoying it...... is what I do.......lol

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Does fixing your make-up apply to number 1? When it comes to re-applying my eyeliner, I don't care.
    Anyway these are do not's but I think they are also obvious on what you should not do. If one does these kinds of thing, such as adjusting your "girls", then you have to be really comfortable to just do that but really I hope there aren't women like that because that would just be funny and embarrasing. I mean I don't do these stuff....
    For #8, some people just don't care. I mean I know some people who will just bring their business out. Although, I do agree with this list.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally think that applying make-up while driving (or sitting in a moving vehicle) shoulda made the top ten list. I see sooo many women do it. My sister is notorious for that. It's almost like they WANT to lose an eye!!

Then we can call them pirates! LOL.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

desxms (Mar 30, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Number nine makes me laugh because girls tend to forget the do it. In my case, I get rather hot when I work. This tends to cause my nether regions to sweat and cling to my legs. So what do I do? Reach down and adjust. A woman may see that and claim it is gross, so I come back with "It's the male equivalent of adjusting your breasts."

But God forbid a woman admits defeat.
    Why hello there!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Mar 23, 2009), NevesElocin (Mar 24, 2009)

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hahahahaha. Wow. I have to agree with this strange list. Not many of the things on the list that women do in public are what we like to call "attractive". I hope many young ladies read this post just so it helps out the world a little bit with its decency.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast