+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ten Things a Lady Should Never Do in Public

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Ten Things a Lady Should Never Do in Public

omg those are sooo funny and soo true but the sad thing is at one point or another we can find ourselves breaking those rules lol

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

For the record, I still don't know what a midriff is for real. Off the record of course, peeing on objects is extremely liberating.

I'd have to say I've done some of those things in public. Does that make me some kind of lady substitute?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie zefielyn is off to a good start
    Thanks

Can we replace the midriff with no leggings with only a T-shirt? I'd go back to seeing some muffin tops if we could get rid of the leggings with nothing covering the lady region. Yesterday I could read a girl's underwear through her tights. And it's never the ones that should be wearing that sort of thing anyway.
    "So take a piece, but not too much."

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

NOOOO of course your not some kind of lady substitute (what is that by the way? a half and half O.o) I've been guilty of these at times just becuase I don't think about it before i do it. Then its like oh crap did i really just do that O.o?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    NOOOO of course your not some kind of lady substitute (what is that by the way? a half and half O.o) I've been guilty of these at times just becuase I don't think about it before i do it. Then its like oh crap did i really just do that O.o?
    Then ill have to remind you from now on not to do that :P
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Gah! Like I need you to do that. It's be bad enough if anybody else noticed...but you! I'd die a social death at the hands of a lover. Lol. Although now they need to make a ten things men should never do in public. I think I'll look for that.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha ha ha ha I love it ^_^
    I have to admit I am guilty of trying to put on make up while in a car... it is crazy and it never gets done well so I just leave it alone until we get to a place where I can do it... I have seen women putting their girls in place... ffor me it is pretty gross... it is the equvalent of a guy scratching his nuts in public... GROSS!!!
    pretty funny list and I will watch myself a lot more ^_~
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Gah! Like I need you to do that. It's be bad enough if anybody else noticed...but you! I'd die a social death at the hands of a lover. Lol. Although now they need to make a ten things men should never do in public. I think I'll look for that.
    Aw come on it wont be that bad, just have to tell you in away no one else will notice.Or i could just hide that you are doing it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3