Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrible Secrets

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Terrible Secrets

Do any of you guy's have any? I have one, I remember when I was a kid and I use to play with fire, my dad worked as mechanic where broke down car's and wrecked one's, I was in one of those car's and I accidently had the glove compartment on fire and I took off, never knew who did it lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hellknight For This Useful Post:

emo princess101 (Apr 27, 2011)

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Terrible Secrets

LOL!

Well, when I was a teenie one, I went to a friends house, he had all these toys in a bucket (mostly ones that were from Mac Donalds) any way, I likeed this one so I just put it in my pocket. The thing was it was sort of like a goodbye party thing as he was moving, when he found out it was missing he was like really upset, but I just pretended I didn't know where it was and helped him look for it,but then I went home, he moved, there was no way I could give it back.

I thought it was quite clever XD
    I have heaps more, but this one amused me the most - I was such a evil little child

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay if I told you all of my secrets they wouldn't be secrets anymore ^_^
    So I'll tell you some. Some. One.

When I was little a bird layed an egg in its nest outside my aunt's balcony. I was kinda hating person at that time so I trew a rock at it and it cracked. Yolk everywhere.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

agrees with Rave ^^
    so maybe i let out 1...
    The guy who made strange noises in the girl's toilet is me... xD i did that for fun.. and i do not peek ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Terrible Secrets

That's why it is a secret, you don't tell'em... but... i can tell you JUST ONE:
    One day I told my mom I was going to a basketball practice... and I was going to.... but the coach was sick and he cancelled the class... I didn't go back home.... I went to a friend's house the time that i was suppose to be practicing..... I did some "bad stuff"
    Well there is my not-secret-anymore
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Goosey is off to a good start Goosey's Avatar
    Thanks

My worst secret that I kept was that I didn't do my school work for a couple months. O_O
    Yeah, got caught and got in DEEP trouble.
    Don't recomend it people. XD

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

well since everyone is letting loose
    the dogs of hell with there secrets i
    will let one out when i worked at the
    animal shelter i euthinised 1200 animals
    in one summer that secret is that most of them
    were not suposed to be uthenised yet but i had a
    quota to meet so i signed a few papers saying they
    were sick just so i could be the quota and get paid.

at the time i didnt care much for animals it was just
    a job but i feel guilty about it now *sigh* i feel better
    since i let got that ONE bad thing off my chest
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    well since everyone is letting loose
    the dogs of hell with there secrets i
    will let one out when i worked at the
    animal shelter i euthinised 1200 animals
    in one summer that secret is that most of them
    were not suposed to be uthenised yet but i had a
    quota to meet so i signed a few papers saying they
    were sick just so i could be the quota and get paid.

at the time i didnt care much for animals it was just
    a job but i feel guilty about it now *sigh* i feel better
    since i let got that ONE bad thing off my chest
    Damn D, all that just for letting a dog loose? can't say am impressed lol, usually where I live we have to break up the dog fighting pitbulls against mutts lol. (not so easy to break them apart)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast