Closed Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrible Secrets

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Terrible Secrets

a secret of mine is i was soo pissed of at this girl for calling me a el grasa negro chica in spanish when i was in 4th grad and i kinda stole some other girls doll and put it in her bookbag and mae it seem like she took it and she got in trouble.
    eheheheheeheh

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

my secret is that i love too easily and i never stop to think if that is really what i want before i jump in to a relationship.
    Last edited by Forcefly; Apr 11, 2007 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

omg i feel you!!!!!!!
    i am in the same thing. we have a hge age difference and no one agrees. thats one secret i wont ever tell

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is a common one, but it can be a real b****. I am dating a guy and my parents dont know about it. I am not ready to tell them yet, but I wish my mother was more understanding.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

There was this lonely guy at work who, in his spare time to find a woman, would apply and create profiles for online dating. It wasn't difficult to figure out what his handle was and send him a fake, out of this world, fictional response. He kicked everything to talk her, unknowingly being the victim of a cruel joke set up by his fellow co-workers.

Co-workers dragged him around for a few months and suddenly dropped him like a sack of rocks without any word. Pretty depressed and quite his job to find the girl. After he quit, before setting off on the search he got word from a friend of who the girl really was. Co-workers denied their involvement.

I wasn't one of them, but it is a pain in the ass to know the story and see the guy every now and again. He still doesn't know who did it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    There was this lonely guy at work who, in his spare time to find a woman, would apply and create profiles for online dating. It wasn't difficult to figure out what his handle was and send him a fake, out of this world, fictional response. He kicked everything to talk her, unknowingly being the victim of a cruel joke set up by his fellow co-workers.

Co-workers dragged him around for a few months and suddenly dropped him like a sack of rocks without any word. Pretty depressed and quite his job to find the girl. After he quit, before setting off on the search he got word from a friend of who the girl really was. Co-workers denied their involvement.

I wasn't one of them, but it is a pain in the ass to know the story and see the guy every now and again. He still doesn't know who did it.
    that was soo cruel!!!!!! that is not even funny thats just mean.
    those people should be ashamed. another one of my secrets is, i never told anyone this but.....i am in love with cheese

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    that was soo cruel!!!!!! that is not even funny thats just mean.
    those people should be ashamed. another one of my secrets is, i never told anyone this but.....i am in love with cheese
    Rofl, oh princess when will you ever stop. I never want to see the day. Those people were pretty cruel, but they didn't have any real intention of hurting the guy that much. In the end they all became friends tho. A fib like that shouldn't be told to him. Some secrets should be kept lock and key. The truth hurts you know. I have to keep that secret and watch him stare off somewhere and it is a pain to be a keeper of secrets at times.

Let the secrets flow people. If you have a real problem, talking can relieve that burden you carry.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...I really like this one guy at my school but I also like his best friend so now I'm actually stuck going out with both of them but each of them dosent know....that my terrible secret

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast