+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

Why aren't there any "good girls" out there anymore, and by good girl i mean, she doesn't do drugs, she doesn't drink liquor/smoke cigarettes a whole lot, they aren't cursing all the time, polite, not so eager to fight all the time and wanna fuss at you and... have confidence in their bf's, show support, sweet, caring, funny, articulate, y'know? and the girl doesn't have to be holy or constantly caught up in church to be all of these things?
    I mean I know that you girls have been hurt in the past by past lovers and it may have made u anger and not wanting to give yourself, the nice, REAL u out but... i dunno... talk to me AO.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

hmmm me being a girl..i think girls act that way..cuz sometimes guys may act the same way u see girls..i mean guys do the same things..Give girls a break here..when they have been hurt in the past its harder for girls to get over ..unlike guys..it just takes time. ..But then again..there are some girls out there that are just plain crazy..guys watch out for thoseO.O..

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

There are some girls like that but usually have a small flaw, its a human trait. Its in everyone, including the male half of the population,
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

There are good girls out there keep looking and you will find one. Just because some girls do bad things and whatnot doesn't mean all girls are the same.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well I gess when men stard to act like that you will find good girls LOL I guess we're just adapting ourselves to this life, I mean in the past there were things that we couldn't do it well, now...it's what you can get!!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Who are you trying to kid? I've got one of those! and by God do i love her!

but on to the question. I would boil it down to the urge to be accepted in high school, or even earlier. "Do it or you aren't cool," and such statements like that make sense of the situation. There aren't too many girls who don't delve into those acts, or are confident nough in themselves to say no, and most of the time, when they are "wholesome," they are already taken.

my advice is to keep looking. You'd be surprised how mistaken you are when you say there aren't anymore wholesome women.

(oh, and going for the nerdy girls helps too . happy hunting!)
    Why hello there!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Sep 04, 2008)

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Why aren't there any "good girls" out there anymore, and by good girl i mean, she doesn't do drugs, she doesn't drink liquor/smoke cigarettes a whole lot, they aren't cursing all the time, polite, not so eager to fight all the time and wanna fuss at you and... have confidence in their bf's, show support, sweet, caring, funny, articulate, y'know? and the girl doesn't have to be holy or constantly caught up in church to be all of these things?
    I mean I know that you girls have been hurt in the past by past lovers and it may have made u anger and not wanting to give yourself, the nice, REAL u out but... i dunno... talk to me AO.
    Beacause there are just as few 'goog guys' out there aswell. Simple as that.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    This can make me believe that you leave the hosue less than me, and I RARELY leave. Honestly if you think that, meet more people, man! Practically all the girls (And that's a lot) that I know are like this. Dear me, even the cruel jerky girl I like is like that! As for the same about guys not be "good" in that sense. Far off, very far. Plenty of "good guys". I be one of 'em (Excluding the cursing...cursing makes things funny if used at the right time).

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast