+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

Trust me girls, i DO know that there are guys out there that only want what the want then leave you alone to get the next thing but guys like me, that are loyal because they don't love just to make love. I mean like, it's not like I'm ugly and I can't get a girl but I'm kinda not the type to lower my standards and the expectations I want from a girl. I dunno, it's not like we (the good guys n gals) are asking for too much, it's just hard to find I suppose.
    And yeah it's like girls put on a front to be like everyone else and be accepted, guys too. but I'm not one of those guys and I'm looking for a girl that can just be her and n t play games for once...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Sep 08, 2008)

Newbie never be alone is off to a good start never be alone's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree wit what most people said there are girls out there that are 'Wholesome' u just have to get to KNOW them first not just look at one or two things they do and be like "Nope she isnt 'wholesome'" You gotta take ur time and look a little. The hard part is to walk up to one and ask them out lol trust me on that I was too nervous once and she was taking by a friend of mine before I got the courage to ask her out

Best wishes,
    Never Be alone

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Why aren't there any "good girls" out there anymore, and by good girl i mean, she doesn't do drugs, she doesn't drink liquor/smoke cigarettes a whole lot, they aren't cursing all the time, polite, not so eager to fight all the time and wanna fuss at you and... have confidence in their bf's, show support, sweet, caring, funny, articulate, y'know? and the girl doesn't have to be holy or constantly caught up in church to be all of these things?
    I mean I know that you girls have been hurt in the past by past lovers and it may have made u anger and not wanting to give yourself, the nice, REAL u out but... i dunno... talk to me AO.
    Well, I kind of understand what you are talking about. I mean just going to the mall with friends and just hearing girls passing by who are more impolite. But I actually know more girls who are really decent and I am pretty sure they don't do drugs or fight all the time. I really think it's more due to the fact of the environment of where you live in or hang out that affects how people's attitudes. When I go downtown by bus, I hear a lot of girls conversing with each other about someone they don't like and swearing at times. There's plenty of women I hear while walking in downtown that talk smack and aren't very polite.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

What year is this man? 2008. It's all about equality. Why should females have to live a certain way in order to be labeled as wholesome?? And why can't they choose to do the same things that guys do?? If you say girls that sleep around is not wholesome I would agree, since that is my belief. But for you to say a smoker, drinker, and cusser is not wholesome is wrong.

I can say I know of females in all three of the categories you listed and I can vouch for them as a very "wholesome" person. It is very subjective. You can drop f-bombs and still be articulate, as long as you know when to not drop them. I'm sure you know football broadcaster John Madden. People close to him say he drops the most cuss words ever off-air, but you never see him act stupid on air. Same thing.

I'm not telling you to set your bar low, but all those things you wanted you're asking a bit much don't you think. Oh and btw, you'll be surprised that church girls are way more "devilish" than you might think.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    But for you to say a smoker, drinker, and cusser is not wholesome is wrong.
    I'd have to say that is true since guys do it a hell of a lot and we don't know our limits most of the time so it was just bound to rub off on girls in a certain way.

I think girls act a certain way to attract men and this is just one of those things, as for their being no good girls anymore that's just a lie I know plenty so I don't think your looking in the right direction.

I do agree that females lately have been getting naughtier but I find that kinky and sexy so I can't say having little good girls is bad

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I'd have to say that is true since guys do it a hell of a lot and we don't know our limits most of the time so it was just bound to rub off on girls in a certain way.

I think girls act a certain way to attract men and this is just one of those things, as for their being no good girls anymore that's just a lie I know plenty so I don't think your looking in the right direction.

I do agree that females lately have been getting naughtier but I find that kinky and sexy so I can't say having little good girls is bad
    my only gripe is that they dont taste like M&M's as said in Violent's user title.

yum!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't get my user title wrong its a comment about race saying even thou they are different colors they are still yummy and beautiful.

Same with their feelings bad or good mmm yummy.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Don't get my user title wrong its a comment about race saying even thou they are different colors they are still yummy and beautiful.

Same with their feelings bad or good mmm yummy.
    what about those bigger size M&M's? Are they still beautiful or do you think they should shed some chocolate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast