+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 46

Thread: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

  1. #25
    Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    what about those bigger size M&M's? Are they still beautiful or do you think they should shed some chocolate.
    That is so ironic towards the topic name

    As long as I find something appealing in a woman its worth it man, being childish is so stupid if its the right one

    But it is true most feelings are started off on looks so for the most part yes.

    THE RULES!

    I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

  2. #26
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    What year is this man? 2008. It's all about equality. Why should females have to live a certain way in order to be labeled as wholesome?? And why can't they choose to do the same things that guys do?? If you say girls that sleep around is not wholesome I would agree, since that is my belief. But for you to say a smoker, drinker, and cusser is not wholesome is wrong.
    Well for most its about the degree in which these women partake in these activity's. If she just has an occasional drink every now and then or drops an cuss word on the right situation its fine, she would still be wholesome. Its when shes drinking like a fish and cussing every two minutes that makes her not wholesome. As for the smoking issue it may not keep them from being wholesome, but it ruins the mental image of the wholesomeness of her, and most will jump to the conclusion she ain't wholesome..

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miroku4444 For This Useful Post:

    Jokerman (Sep 06, 2008)

  4. #27
    Newbie kuroneko is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Why aren't there any "good girls" out there anymore, and by good girl i mean, she doesn't do drugs, she doesn't drink liquor/smoke cigarettes a whole lot, they aren't cursing all the time, polite, not so eager to fight all the time and wanna fuss at you and... have confidence in their bf's, show support, sweet, caring, funny, articulate, y'know? and the girl doesn't have to be holy or constantly caught up in church to be all of these things?
    I mean I know that you girls have been hurt in the past by past lovers and it may have made u anger and not wanting to give yourself, the nice, REAL u out but... i dunno... talk to me AO.
    Well, you are right about the past lovers comment. There are not very many "Good Girls" because of that. Now, don't get me wrong, I"m not saying that its totaly the past lovers fault, cuz sometimes we all know, women can get on the edge a little too much and push some guys to the point to where they cannot control themselves and it turns out to be a bad relationship or an extremely bad break up.

    I guess I am the type of girl you would consider a "good girl" I dont drink/smoke/do drugs, none of that crap. I feel I have better things to do with my time like improve my business and work very hard. But here's where it gets tricky, I have had very bad past relationships, one to where I was beaten severly. But! I didnt let that ruin it for my other relationships because of the fact that, the new lover never did any of those things to me, so why take it out on them?

    Point being, some girls can handle it well, some can't. But every girl has a bad relationship at one point or another. Why dont you try to be the guy to give one of those girls a "good relationship" to try to show her that, not all guys are bad? =3

  5. #28
    Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohtori Academy, IRG Mafia
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 30 Times in 27 Posts

    Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

    there are some really wonderful girls out there. my friend and love christal. she never wanted me to do anything wrong, and showed me in the right direction all the time. she never swore, or judged me. i miss and love her so much still.

  6. #29
    The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    507
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 78 Times in 75 Posts

    Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well for most its about the degree in which these women partake in these activity's. If she just has an occasional drink every now and then or drops an cuss word on the right situation its fine, she would still be wholesome. Its when shes drinking like a fish and cussing every two minutes that makes her not wholesome. As for the smoking issue it may not keep them from being wholesome, but it ruins the mental image of the wholesomeness of her, and most will jump to the conclusion she ain't wholesome..
    Dude, thank you!
    Legend and Violet, I'm not saying that a girl that doesn't curse at all are more wholesome than one that does! I'm just saying... y'know, not all time. Do what you wanna do, your a person, but act like a lady. Same with guys, girls always go, your not a real man because you don't do this and you don't do that but, it makes us guys feel the same way you do when we say your not wholesome or sumfin like that. And you say (LEGEND) why do girls have to live a certain way to be wholesome, then hell, why do guys have to act a certain way to meet ur standards as a man? that's how it works, everyone has standards, and its up to you weather you want to fill into that standards.

    I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

    Scourge (Sep 08, 2008)

  8. #30
    Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Dude, thank you!
    Legend and Violet, I'm not saying that a girl that doesn't curse at all are more wholesome than one that does! I'm just saying... y'know, not all time. Do what you wanna do, your a person, but act like a lady. Same with guys, girls always go, your not a real man because you don't do this and you don't do that but, it makes us guys feel the same way you do when we say your not wholesome or sumfin like that. And you say (LEGEND) why do girls have to live a certain way to be wholesome, then hell, why do guys have to act a certain way to meet ur standards as a man? that's how it works, everyone has standards, and its up to you weather you want to fill into that standards.
    First off its Violent I don't like being called a purple color...

    And as for a person living a certain way to be labeled wholesome is so last generation. Chivalry is dead my friend now and days you don't need to act a certain way to be labeled as a man or a woman, the reason people act a certain way is to be in a certain type of group, its socialistic nature... that's like saying if all I had to do to be wholesome was be a nice guy; why..?

    To answer your question your not right and your right, its good to act a certain way because it looks nice but you don't have to if you don't want to.

    THE RULES!

    I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

  9. #31
    Newbie thegods326 is off to a good start thegods326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

    i dunno mabye because lots of girls are getting a little...... paranoid about looks?? no offense girls because im a girl too..... i mean like alot of girls r too stupid to realize what they've done to their body and other stuff....... so asome girls are really acting stupid to do all that stuff. soo....... girls wake up!!

  10. #32
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Dude, thank you!
    Legend and Violet, I'm not saying that a girl that doesn't curse at all are more wholesome than one that does! I'm just saying... y'know, not all time. Do what you wanna do, your a person, but act like a lady. Same with guys, girls always go, your not a real man because you don't do this and you don't do that but, it makes us guys feel the same way you do when we say your not wholesome or sumfin like that. And you say (LEGEND) why do girls have to live a certain way to be wholesome, then hell, why do guys have to act a certain way to meet ur standards as a man? that's how it works, everyone has standards, and its up to you weather you want to fill into that standards.
    For me I would have bottom lines instead of standards. Once again I can point to all my female and male friends and I would say only a handful of them could be considered wholesome under your standards.

    And if you wanna thank Mirokuu for what he said you better thank me too, cuz he just reiterated what I said about doing those things in moderation. Anyways, I just dont think that neither sex should have to act a certain way just be wholesome. You should live your life to your own beliefs and reasons.

    - I don't smoke because I smoked before and didn't like it, it didn't give me the "relaxation" effect that many people claimed.
    - I don't drink till I pass out (even though my friend's card is on tab) cuz of family health issues.

    And so on and so forth. I'm just saying both sexes should be able to live the way they choose, but they will have to live by their choices in the end. There are many reasons to act in a "wholesome" way, but being "wholesome" shouldn't be it is just my opinion.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    First off its Violent I don't like being called a purple color...

    And as for a person living a certain way to be labeled wholesome is so last generation. Chivalry is dead my friend now and days you don't need to act a certain way to be labeled as a man or a woman, the reason people act a certain way is to be in a certain type of group, its socialistic nature... that's like saying if all I had to do to be wholesome was be a nice guy; why..?

    To answer your question your not right and your right, its good to act a certain way because it looks nice but you don't have to if you don't want to.
    I just saw your replied after I replied, but HIGH FIVE muthaf-.

    Kidding, jokerman.

    'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. anymore
    By levitatinganimelover in forum Poems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 22, 2007, 01:08 PM
  2. i am not alone anymore
    By >HIM< in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jun 02, 2006, 10:42 AM
  3. OH Man I can't take it anymore.
    By Manga artist in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Feb 11, 2006, 04:28 PM
  4. So I'm not moderated anymore?
    By Hassun in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Nov 11, 2005, 10:11 AM
  5. What don't you listen to anymore
    By Electrastar in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2005, 09:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts