+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: There Aren't Anymore Wholesome Girls Anymore...

-_- I'm not here to start any kind of debate that gets too overheated or an argument so I'm just going to leave it alone -_-
    N e way, this is what I think everyone, I'm not trying to convince everyone to think like me or think they should have the same views on this subject as I do. This is just what I think, if you don't like it, fine! just don't be ugly about it -_- (not saying Legend & Violet or Violent O.o .... srry were being ugly but just stating a point.)

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

We're not trying to be ugly we just think your views on things are very one sided, we think you should go to other places and actually see if you don't see a wholesome girl.

People put up fronts and act a different way around other people it doesn't mean that in fact they are a certain way.

Well this topic I think would do better in the debate section the way its been going hahaha.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm every girl do what she think that is right but in the facts people doesn't see that what she do is right for an example some girls like to be masterful becasue they think that if they become masterful they will become perfect and they can show people that they can do many things for a girl , and this is the same for many stuff that make the girl not a good girl , well for me i think that becasue this is my look becasue i am a girl XD but i don't know what guys think ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

theres plenty of good girls out there, like theres good men. its just harder to find them in todays society.

everyone has a front when their with certain people and another with a different group of people. Many girls tend to have alot of different persona's to fit with everyone they are friends with. It does have alot to do with peer pressure to be a certain way, and being the perfect body type. Many girls dont know that being in sunbeds cause mellanoma if you go more than twice a week, but they would still go because its whats expected now that girls have tans.
    thats usually how it is, woman especially, but not all women, will do alot of things to be the "perfect" woman in one way or another. They only way to know who they really are is to get to know that person.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clover For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Sep 08, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I don't hide who I am, or I try not to any way regardless who is around. I just be my self and try to be the best person I can be. I am not going to lie, some times that’s difficult for me because I come out being a little harsh and or being a little to truthful. A lot of people like it though I noticed. As I said, I try to be the best person I can be while being my self. Sure when I am around my friends I may act like a dumb ass on rare occasions but that’s just because I am playing around with them just to see what they would say or what kind of look on their face would be simply because it's out of the ordinary coming from me. You get what you see with me.
    Now with me, I don’t mind if a girl who drinks a little bit, despite the fact I am allergic to alcohol, or if she curses every now and then, but, as said by I believe it was Jokerman, if she starts drinking like a fish and cursing like a old sailor then that is very unappealing to me. I can’t stand smoking, it's dirty, it’s disgusting, and it’s a turn off. As for looks, I love a girl who takes care of her self and is proud and happy with what she is. I like it when they show confidents. An example of this is let’s saying brest size. I can be attracted to a girl who is completely flat. Size does not matter to me as long as she is secure with her self with what nature gave her. Those who have implants tell me that they clearly don’t have confidents nor are they happy with them selves. Yeah you got a nice rack but with out being happy with your self with who you are, well, it just shows to me anyways that you are making up for something that’s not really that big of a deal and I begin to think that will cause problems later down the line if your that insecure.
    Then there are the three P's which are very important and I can not stress that enough... Personality, personality, personality.
    I am well aware how our society has made a big influence on girls and guys, as well as other events that take place in every ones lives. But when I am with a girl, there is no need for her to hide who she is, as I wont hide who I am, nor will I feel the need to. But as I said, thats just me believe it or not.
    Last edited by Scourge; Sep 08, 2008 at 12:20 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Sep 08, 2008)

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Every girl is different, you don't normally see "sweet and good" girls that often, though they are out there. Hard to find but worthwhile. I'm sure everyone has had their share of a bad girlfriend or boyfriend, feh it's hard to see through someone. To find the perfect girl proves to be a challenge anyways. Same thing goes for guys too so women aren't alone on this.

Heck, I can admit, I'm not one of those girls you talk about at all, only thing is I do stay true to someone of course, against my moral to actually cheat on someone.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

@Violent, can't stress this quote enough to ya...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    (not saying Legend & Violet or Violent O.o .... srry were being ugly but just stating a point.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Well this topic I think would do better in the debate section the way its been going hahaha.
    lol i know right

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    An example of this is let’s saying brest size. I can be attracted to a girl who is completely flat. Size does not matter to me as long as she is secure with her self with what nature gave her. Those who have implants tell me that they clearly don’t have confidents nor are they happy with them selves. Yeah you got a nice rack but with out being happy with your self with who you are, well, it just shows to me anyways that you are making up for something that’s not really that big of a deal and I begin to think that will cause problems later down the line if your that insecure.
    Then there are the three P's which are very important and I can not stress that enough... Personality, personality, personality.
    Well I do agree with you but I would kinda prefer a girl with big boobs and a nice butt...and somehow still be wholesome by my standards O.o
    I think I'm asking for too much now, I mean 3 out of 4 the personality is what i want, but that other fraction, i would like if she had a nice body... I dunno, maybe I want the impossible girl, but the messed up thing is that I don't think what I want is impossible to get y'know?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

No you are not asking for the impossible girl, as I have seen many out there, the problem is that they are always taken... Lucky bastards. Oh also by when I meant that they take care of their body, that means they look good with out them feeling insacure about the way they look but still treat their body right in that they are very beautiful.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast