+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is there such thing as a 'prince'?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is there such thing as a 'prince'?

of course there is a prince but it is not everyone can get this name ^_^ , there is the prince of UAS or in other words there is many princes in UAS they all the sons of the king of UAS ^_^ .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess my real question is it some personality trait that will die and be no longer expected in modern society from its figurative definition..sorry. i was a little unclear.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    i guess my real question is it some personality trait that will die and be no longer expected in modern society from its figurative definition..sorry. i was a little unclear.
    oo that is ok ^_^ ... now i understand >< ...

there is many things that can't go with the modern society like the name "prince" this name dosen't use that much in this time you can find this name fonud in the world in %6 from the names that found XD if that what you mean >< ....=^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

literally speaking, there is a prince whether in fantasies or reality. it's actually a "position" and at the same time an "attitude" more like charming and gentleman..here in my place, there are guys who has an "aura" of a prince and yes, they physically look like a prince but they just don't act like one..more like "windbags" as i may call them..argh, idiots! hehe..acrually, right now..i'm searching for my prince, the one who'll open the gates of my heart..hehe, i hope you find yours too..coz mine?? i'm still searching (where the heck could he be?) ToT

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe anyone can be a prince just like any girl can be a princess.
    but to be prince I think a guy should have the chivilric mindset. (spelling?)
    As long as the guy wants to be like a prince and save the one he loves then yes he can be a prince.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

The artist formerly known as "Prince" will die for the one he loves and aspires to beauty. Micheal Jackson dresses like a prince and named his son "Prince" before becoming a weirdo. There are charming men and gentlemen but I will fall for any fellow in a uniform willing to serve, protect or even die for his country. To me that is more important than any social class, title or rank. To protect and save a female is certainly heroic, but nowadays sisters are doing it for themselves. I do like how princes are portrayed in anime. They are handsome, charming and active. Some are almost feminine. They are very beautiful physically and have that charming aura about them. I have seen some drop dead gorgeous men on film, tv and real life and they do take my breath away. It's hard to speak around them though since they make me self-conscious and shy. (sigh)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2