Closed Thread

Thread: They had my diploma!!! O_O

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Question They had my diploma!!! O_O

Ok, so heres my story.

Last night i went to the highschool to watch my freinds graduate (seniors), and they started announcin the names of three year grads, and wat do you know? My name was among the 3 yr grads.

So i was like wtf? O_o

i had decided not to graduate early, so i failed half an elective credit to purposely not leave early.

Yet after the ceremony i checked with the counselors out back were all the real diplomas were, and mine was actually there!!!! O_O

And they dont know what happened, cuz either they messed up the credit check on me, or a credit i got from middle school for high school actually counts as a credit that they said didnt earlier on in the year.

Wat does everyone think i should do?

(i didnt take it last night, i told my counselors to do another credit check and make sure everything is legid)

i wonder though, if it is legid, and i could take it home, should i take it?

or go to school for another semester?

Im worried cuz right now i dont have money to attend a university, or scholarship, which i was planning on obtaining next sem.
    Yay-yea?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: They had my diploma!!! O_O

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Please use your blogs for information of a personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread