Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: the thing you love about going to school

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the thing you love about going to school

Hmmm...I suppose the best way to speak my answer is through a quote I've heard before...:
    "The only reason I go to school is for the Chicks."
    I only go to school, besides being forced by my parents, because of the other people there...particularily females so I don't bore myself to death at my house.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

i like learnig new things and seeing friends. that would be the bonus.lol.
    and i have good teachers so i guess them too.lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see....

*Seeing my friends
    Why?
    Cause I enjoy seeing them and it's hard for me meet them in person! ^^
    *Learning something new
    Why?
    I actually like learning new things! So I can finish school already and other reason as well! heheheee... ^^

I guess thats it really. ^^ Teehee! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

What I love most about school?

Point One:I like learning new things, as long that aren't math-related. I've always had an open mind and an open imagination, so school's never been too boring for me. Pop me in a World History/Language Arts/Science/Chorus classa nd I'm good to go.

Point Two:Public schools also, in a way, —and excuse me for sounding selfish and utilitarianist— seperate all the delinquents from those who could support society. Sure, truancy is illegal and an education is sort of required by law, but when you look at it, the people getting an education, are the people choosing to be educated; the people who have the potential to support society, and perhaps have the will to support a future in that society, which in turn may support the society itself. While the truants... While personal problems might be the reason of their truancy—and don't get me wrong, I totally understand the lack of widespread education in developing countries—, those people still aren't as beneficial to society—thus [beneficial] to me , and you, and that guy in the gallery looking at GL scans—as those willing to have an education, a future in a society.

Point Three:When I did well in school, I got awesome presents from my parents. Awesome glowing keyboards, awesome glowing piano keyboards, the latest in awesome computers and TV sets, etc. And I always did exceptionally well in school, except for math... lack of sleep during junior high/middle school gave me a bad grades on a few quizzes and tests... I'm pretty sure every single of my math classes since then have triggered episodes of PTSD, compounded by the mountains of stress caused by everyday pressure...

Haha, I probably went overboard, didn't I?
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

1. I only enjoy vocational and history classes in school since they're the only ones that will be relevant or that I'll remember in a year.
    2. I do enjoy being put around people I would normally have nothing to talk to about.
    3.See # 1.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

three reason i like school are
    1. seeing all my friends

2. Yr 11 and 12 slr classes. Man some of the games were cool,

3.life was easy in school

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

well.... that depends...

college or high-school??

if it's college then i have every reason to stay home instead (except for h fact that i need it to get a decent job...)

but as for high school? i need not state 3 reasons... all i actually haveis one! and it goes to say that it is because of my friends...

nothing more nothing less... college may define your job... but highschool defines your profession, and your character... in college you'll make little if no friends at all... and it's the camaraderie you had and have with your highschool friends that keep you going through life (with the exception of your family), and yes, that includes yor girl/boyfriend...

it sucks to say that most of the disappointments and heartaches come fromhigh-school, but all of the thought provoking, and strengthening instances also occur during the exact same stage of school...

college? my job
    high-school? my being

hah! that's how i se education...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to go to scholl firstly because I learn new things there, new useful things, it makes me smarter and gives me greater chances in getting a better work in the future.

Secondly, because I meet new people, it's almost like the only place I meet new people

Thirdly because sometimes it's just fun to be in the class... An interesting theme or something. My history teacher once read to us a very funny book. It was an autobiographic journal of a pope or something when he visited Latvia. And there were such funnythings!!!!!!! They wrote that latvians are all blue and with scales in place of skin and living in water and eating sea weeds it was just great

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast