Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: the thing you love about going to school

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: the thing you love about going to school

I guess there is some good things like i like pe thats fun and i guess dances because you get to go with a girl or guy .

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

I love going to school!

1) fantastic after school activities/clubs plus sports ^.^ you get to meet new people, challenge yourself and try new things ^-^

2) of course friends xD why do i need to add more to that xD

3) education =P to learn things and help you become smarter ^^ plus you can brag/discuss about things with other people and share knowledge on a topic ^^

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

I suppose I kinda liked school. Mainly learning new things was what I enjoyed and the Technical Classes such as Mechanics and Metal Work. Sadly most people at my School were/are (if their still alive) :bleeps:

However, they School days are the best of your life yeah right. I never got paid to go to School, nor to play with big mechanical stuff or actually have fun with fellow collegues. Although School did give you a lot of free time
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie Michigan2008 is off to a good start Michigan2008's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoy meeting with my friends, chat and joking around. Besides that, i like to eat at school with all of my friends...!

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

I loved going to school because I could see all of my friends and mess around with the teachers. Ahh... I miss it.

But now-a-days I'm home schooled so I can't really do that anymore, but I will go back to those days soon ^^

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

The three reasons why i like going to school, number 1 you get see and chat with your friends, number 2 i like learning new things, and what better place to do it at? My final reason is that it gets my out of the house for awhile which i don't like staying at for to long. Those are my reasons for liking school.
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

Newbie harjher may be famous one day harjher may be famous one day harjher's Avatar
    Thanks

the things i love most about going to school are my friends, struggles & accomplishments

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i love going to school because i want to see my friends and to know new friends >>>> and some times i want to go to school special in the winter because there are lake in our school >>>> this lake frozen in the winter and i like very much that view special at 7 o'clock in the morning when the sun rise in the sky >>>> and every morning i go to school at that time >>>> i know this is silly and the lake small but i have memory with this lake with a friend so every time i see that lake i remember that person ^-^

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast