Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: the thing you love about going to school

Newbie N0rbert is off to a good start N0rbert's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the thing you love about going to school

I'm in college so It's a little bit different now and I can't say that I love or hate school. Through k-12, I can relate to hating it to the point of exploding but now, since I'm actually getting to study something that I suits my own personal ideals it comes a lot easier.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N0rbert View Post
    I'm in college so It's a little bit different now and I can't say that I love or hate school. Through k-12, I can relate to hating it to the point of exploding but now, since I'm actually getting to study something that I suits my own personal ideals it comes a lot easier.
    that's how i feel now about being in college!! I have a point to what i want to be, but back to high school or something... God I hated!!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I love going to school so that I can see my friends and it has a fast internet connection so that I can get on animeonline. Plus I have some pretty cool teachers.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Navy Cherub is off to a good start Navy Cherub's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to like going to school, but now I'm indifferent. I don't have many friends at school anymore, because I changed schools, and I've been here for awhile. At least I'm going back to my old school next year. At my new school I simply don't like anyone. I won't go into that right now, though.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked going to school because i liked to get away from my parents. hanging out with friends. that prity much it.

Tanks zyta

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked school only because of my friends in .. i love to talk and meet them everyday i go there .. various types of people ,characteristics and such .. it was a lot of fun ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I go to school so i can be with my girlfriend i also go because wihtout it in future life it would be pointless in lving so they are the two main reasons i enjoy school.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

SweetCandy (Jan 13, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well me personally am not really in school..But the thing I missed and loved the most was:
    -Geting really for school..I loved the fact of dress-up and doing my hair and all those girly stuff we do in the moring for school..lol
    -Gym..i missed that alot..that was only really fun class that everybody look forward to.plus i never had to worry about weight-gain..@.@ lol
    -Friends..this is one of the main reasons why ppl like going to school cuz of your friends..they help you through long and boring school-day..

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast