+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Things that make your beliefs strong!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things that make your beliefs strong!

<_< The idea of many people failing before, around, and after me keeps me going.
    Many people go into a large state of denial and either fall and blow up into smithereens, or they become completely insane and conservative.

The idea that people show ignorance and idiocy, as well as fanaticism, for the "same" beliefs is very encouraging for me to stick to mine. I'm not exactly sure why, I believe it's for the idea that everyone's so against it that it seems everyone else is in denial.
    Being how it is so hazardous, it feels as if it is rewarding if I keep to it.
    But I'm not so much into reward as I am to the fulfilling ease I have in knowing that I understand it completely... however, that itself may be the reward, eh?

A quote? :
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself
    Keep your eyes open to all things. Even a single closed eye can blind you from the entire truth.
    That quote doesn't so much keep me going with strength, as it does assure me with calmness.
    I believe those who deny any aspect in life, including defeat and humiliation, can only end in foolishness.
    Afterall, that is a Fox's mentality, from tails 1 to 9.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things that make your beliefs strong!

Okay. I'm going to have to admit I skipped 1 or 2 posts. Hee. Going back and reading what Brent and Tbaism wrote, I take back what I said about no one answering the question. The littlest things can definitely strengthen your beliefs by a huge margin, but the thing with me is that even the littlest things can make me doubt what I believe in, so the two kind of cancel out. Sad, isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2