+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that tick you off

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Things that tick you off

hummm I have a few little things that annoy me that have gotten on my nerves over the years.

Like Legend said, it has to be "Sunday" drivers. I always seem to find the ones who go 10mph UNDER the speed limit and spoil my chance actually going at the limit of 60mph. But what also annoys me while driving are tailgaters. sorry but they are the most inpatient people I've seen as they always have to drive so close that when its night, their lights out pass my own car headlights. Its stupid.

Another peeve of mine is smokers who don't realise that I don't want the smoke being blown into my face. It really brings me into a coughing fight when it happens and I hate it. I just want smokers to be more conciderate. So I am glad that pubs now have a smoking ban within them.

hummm another peeve would be Chav's sorry but I ever see them in the street I have to give them a horrible look of disgust. As the social group I relate myself too doesn't like the chav social, but then again, who in England actually does? I just can't stand their attitude where their ego is so big that they can't even have the energy to earn the money to buy things but get their parents to buy it for them instead. I really do hate them. If they give me a look, they get shouted at by me just saying "CHAV!" is enough for me :P
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

There are alot of things that tick me off. I will tell some of them: annoying children, racist people, the idiots that run our country, stupid people, crying babies that won't shutup, gays getting married and so on...

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like ass kissers.

I hate writters block, but not enough to drop an f-bomb.

I hate liars, manipulators, people who enjoy hurting others....

I'm annoyed that thinking of things to loathe is hard for me. Is life really that good? Or am I starting not to give a f*ck.....?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I despise fake people and fake personalities
    I hate preppy girls and cheerleader......(cheerleaders beware of me.......you do not want come knocking o my door)
    I hate it if me and my friends are walking on the street and some young neck think it is so cool to holler at us and honk at us.....not going to happen......if you value your life.......
    I despise controlling people and especially if they are parents.......
    I hate it when I loose a martial arts competition.....or any competition as a matter of fact.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Something that really makesme lose it, huh? But as in, makes me go crazy? Kay, let's see...

This may sound lame, self-centered, and vain, but I hate it when any of mypeers or colleagues are better than me. It's almost any field thatmakesme lose it at home... Whether it's their piano playing skills, their running abilities, math, art, anything like that. I'm over-competitive, so I understand how Legend feels when it comes to online gaming. Damn my ego... Malignant Narcissism, maybe? Who knows. It's hard-wired into me, and I can't do anything to change it.

Honorable Mention:
    -------------------
    I hate it when people lie. I'm the kind of person who's pretty much trained to detect deception. No, I'm not paranoid, I can really tell. And I hate it when people give false compliments to anyone; me, my brother, a co-worker... it's disgusting. Again, I'm pretty sure my over-competitiveness plays a role in this one ticking me off. I'm guessing my cells eprceive lying as an attempt to make themselves more superior than they are... If you have good relations with other people, you have more power, right? Lying just to get more power... I guess it ticks off something primal in me, "will to power, and obviously other people's power is a threat to yours" sorta thing.
    Last edited by abby724; Dec 29, 2007 at 11:28 AM. Reason: typos... spacebar isn't responsive much anymore.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abby724 For This Useful Post:

Legend (Dec 29, 2007)

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

-Cops who wont stop someone doing 80mph in a 25mph zone but WILL stop the guy doing 26mph
    -Playing online with ppl who dont understand the concept of TEAM slayer.
    -Crying babies on planes(specially if there's more than one)
    -My boss changing his mind about every 20 seconds
    Evil is actually in my job description

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hate people who act stupid or are stupid they are annoying and loud and never help.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow, i hav a lot of things, here are some:
    Babies crying (gives me a serious headache)
    Guys gossiping about other guys
    Wanna-be's
    kiss ass
    Temari is so Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast