+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Things that tick you off

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things that tick you off

Well lets see... I think the worst one of mine would have to be my over competitiveness. I'm really bad at it. It dosen't really matter what it might be, it could be as simple as an argument to sports or other competition areas. If I'm in it, I'm in it to win it all! But atleast in front of the other competitors I'm a good sport and if I lose I will congratulate those who win. But once away from the main crowd, watch out!

As for honorable mentions, it would have to do with my line of work. I work with dogs, so when one bites me for no reason I will snap. As far as I'm concerned that dog had best make that one bite really count, because when I get hold of them they will be sorry that they ever thought of biting me. I have even taken on a full grown Shepard before. I'm not saying that I didn't have any marks, but I did get the dogs full respect when I was through with them. Don't get me wrong here, I do love dogs. I just can't stand when they bite for no reason.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fireandice For This Useful Post:

Legend (Dec 30, 2007)

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant stand annoying ppl! those which complain about everything and dont make up their mind easily... these ppl make me feel like im going to explode!

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

People who just stop talking to others without a good enough reason.
    Example: One of my friends, who i'm not going to mention the name, has been there for me for as long as i remember, we could carry on conversations for hours and still have things to talk about, we were practically one and the same. We were close but not close enough to date, although depending on how you look at it.... Anyway.. we never dated or anything but I text him and he's over at his friends house giving her a massage, so I didn't talk to him i talked to her, well we got into a fight and she forbid him to have any contact with me whatsoever. So guess what he did.... he stopped talking to me. It wasn't a good enough reason... the girl wasn't even his girlfriend... so yeah.. it ticks me off when people do that. I had another incident with a friend of mine who wasn't technically dating me but it was practically said and done. Well he up and out of the blue had a girlfriend and so we talked and everything but i haven't heard a single word out of him in like 2 almost 3 weeks. Then there's this other time where me and my best friend, well ex best friend were talking and everything, having fun but i haven't heard a word from here since i moved, and yes we have plenty of ways to get a hold of eachother. I've tried several times but i don't get a reply... But yeah..

Honorable Mention:

Oh.. (even though i do it on occasion) is when people smile and say that they're fine when you know they're not
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

Legend (Dec 30, 2007)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate people who control fates of others and crush them because of selfish uses ...
    I hate people who choose one perspective on life's issues and don't want to improve or change them ...
    I hate ignorant people who want to live life but never want to think about it ...
    I hate people who's noses are up the sky upon others ...
    I hate people who act and try to be someone that they're not .. living in an illusion
    I hate people who act friendly with you until their need which you fulfilled is done and then it's like we never met before ...
    I hate people who don't return favors and blame you because they want selfishly to ask favors and not return any ...
    I hate people who kill and don't feel any guilt at all ... lost people without any consciousness left ..
    I hate treachery and betrayal most of all things in the world ...

That's a list of things i see daily in my and other lives ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Now, let’s see. I’ve got a few.

When I’m driving I really hate if someone cuts me off or is running on my bumper when I am going the speed limit. If either one happens, it always sets me off. I’ll be cussing my head off if I’m alone and I have to take deep breaths to calm down. There was one time when I was trying to get out of a parking and some guy was so focused on getting out before me that he almost ran a girl over.

I really hate close-minded people. They are people who will rant about something but will never listen to other people’s opinions. You can tell them something but if just goes through one ear and out the other. They point out something and you could say something to disprove their statement but instead of listening to it they’ll just keep ranting on and bring up that point again. They also have the tendency of cussing you out, too, since your belief differs from theirs.

I also can’t stand unappreciative people. The kind where you could break your back for them and they slap it right back in your face with complaints. It seems that nothing is good enough in their eyes. There’s a lot of people in my extended family who are like that. They always ask my dad for money and my dad has given to them countless times. He has helped get them really good jobs but they always walk out on them. My dad has helped them get new cars. He has done everything he can to get them out of a bad situation but in the end it does no good. And in the end my dad still ends up with the label of being a selfish slob. It makes me want to scream.

Also, slow computers. Plain and simple . . .

Honorable Mention

One word. Hypocrites. I can’t stand them. I realize and accept that their have been definite moments in my life when I have done something hypocritical. But it’s the people who do it on a regular basis and never try to better it that gets on my nerves. The teachers at my school are the worst offenders. For the past two years my school has been enforcing a nutritional program. They basically have been giving us very healthy food, health drinks, and water when it’s lunch time. The snack machines are filled with healthy snack foods and the soda machines all have healthy choices. But where is the hypocrisy at? Well, if you go in the school office and go into the teacher’s lounge and you’ll find a snack machine filled with snickers, reese cups, skittles, and other treats of the sort. There are other examples but this post is long enough as it is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Priestess Angel For This Useful Post:

Legend (Dec 30, 2007)

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely HATE Stereotypes, or anything concerning the word "Emo" "Goth" etc
    This has driven me crazy time and time again because it's stupid to make fun or differenciate someone because they:
    -Dress Different
    -Act Different
    -Have Different Hobbies
    Why people can't just accept something like this is freakin' annoying! For Christ Sakes!
    Just one mention of the word "Emo" can set me off so bad that I even choked someone at my school once for doing it. It seriously sickens me to see how stupid people are.

Honorable Mention:
    Bullies.
    Going along with my other one, it drives me insane whenever someone, even to the slightest insult, is being made fun of. Physical and mental abuse could eventually kill someone and seriously ruins people's lives and makes them miserable.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dark angel swordsman For This Useful Post:

abby724 (Jan 06, 2008), Familyguyfan2 (Dec 30, 2007), Legend (Dec 30, 2007)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

What really ticks me of... lets see...

Dogs :

They piss me off all the time... especially strays or dogs that their owner don't give a damn at and let them roam around the neighbourhood... crapping here and there... biting my new shoes... sleeping on my porch leaving hair and nasty smell...peeing into my air conditioner fan which is placed outside... having sex infront of my door.. ~.~ run after my friends making them scared to go near my house... having fleas and infect my siblings and myself once... god how i hate dogs...

Honourable Mention :

Man... if you want to keep a pet.. take good care of them and love them... not let them astray and only feed them ... at least tie them or keep them in you own house... what you doing is making the neighbours crazy and angry... who would be happy to have a crap filled road to your house? sheesh.... You own it... and it means the responsibilities are on you... no one else...

( I called the dog catcher once and they killed this one dog which was in a very bad condition... i ended it's misery... at least.. and lessen my own... don't like the drops of blood and maggot left behind where it slept at which is usually infront of my door.. it's gross, disgusting and dirty..)

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yep and they kill things and drag them onto your porch your like what the @@@@ you know what i mean rayme .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast