+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Things you have done wrong

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Things you have done wrong

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    whitey cheats.. i never cheat during my exam...but i help my friends cheating in exams...im a good person eh?
    I used to be that "GOOD" person..... It never payed off good.... when I needed those friends covering my back..... they turned their back to me....
    So yes... I used to NOT cheat on a test but I helped to cheat on testsss
    maaaany tests.... I was like the test "mafia mother" on my HS... It was really bad.... I regret it, i really do.... I betrayed a good professor that considered that I was her friend... what she didn't know was that I was who gave answers on the tests...
    She even let me grade the tests... She really trusted on me.... And I betrayed her.... Days after... I felt the same... or kind of when my friends... the ones that I helped so many times.... turned their backs to me....
    I deserved it though....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Things you have done wrong

Same here. I guess that's another thing I've done wrong. I've helped people cheat off of me for tests. I've given them answers, let them copy my homework. I was pretty stupid back in the day. I used to think I was doing the right thing, even though my parents had taught me that letting others copy off of you was never a good thing. Anywho, now I know right from wrong, what I should or shouldn't do. I don't let anyone copy off of me anymore. Unless it's someone that I really like. Like a close friend or something. Either they never cheat off of anyone, especially me; have never asked to copy my homework, etc. But if it's someone who is just lazy and doesn't want to do something.. I'm sorry, but they are on their own.

It isn't fair to me. And it isn't fair to them. What is the use of copying down homework? I'm not going to let them cheat off of my test when testing comes around. So if they don't know any of the material because they didn't practice it for homework, then they are on their own. It's their loss.

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

i have done soo much wrong in my life and i do regret it will all my heart and i wish i could take it all back ireally do. now im tring me best to redem my self and even now i make mistakes we are all human so we all do and all i can do is try my best to make things right. sorry i dotnput anythign specific but if i did it would take awhile lol so yeah if u want u can pm lol but yeah.
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things U have Done

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Wrong stuff that I regret: Lied to my parents.... I lost their trust for about 2 years... It took me loooong to get it back.... NOt good.
    I stole a test.... I got a 100% but I stole it.... In a way a regret it, but if I hadn't do that... I probably'd have failed it....
    That's scary. Everyone lies to their parents all the time, about little things, me included - sometimes I fear all those little things will accumulate and turn into one big thing, and they'll find out, and BOOM. Lost trust. Which can be quite... upsetting, I'm sure. I know a fast way to lose my parents' trust is to do really badly on a college exam. I'm not in college yet, but my sister did pretty badly in her 2nd year of law, and things got really messy. Knowing how lazy I can be, I suspect I maaaayy head down that road too................. but not if I work like crazy to change myself first!

I don't think I'd ever steal a test though. It's great that you're over it and everything. Some people might just have continued stealing, in the same way we all keep lying even after being found out.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've lied to my mother. Lost her trust for about six months. It wasn't a happy home then. Now, I am on good terms with her... Excellent, actually (which I am very thankful for.) No one should lie to their parents, no matter the reason. Little tiny fibs here and there doesn't hurt anyone, but it's the big ones that matter, in my opinion. After all, lying over and over eventually turns into a web of them in which you cannot get yourself out of. You end up losing the trust of those who had enough courage to trust you.

And that sucks. That is something I do regret doing wrong. Lying to my mom.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things U have Done

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    That's scary. Everyone lies to their parents all the time, about little things, me included - sometimes I fear all those little things will accumulate and turn into one big thing, and they'll find out, and BOOM. Lost trust. Which can be quite... upsetting, I'm sure. I know a fast way to lose my parents' trust is to do really badly on a college exam. I'm not in college yet, but my sister did pretty badly in her 2nd year of law, and things got really messy. Knowing how lazy I can be, I suspect I maaaayy head down that road too................. but not if I work like crazy to change myself first!

I don't think I'd ever steal a test though. It's great that you're over it and everything. Some people might just have continued stealing, in the same way we all keep lying even after being found out.
    For me it was a HARD lesson to learn... I am a pretty "hard headed person"... NOT GOOD... anyways... yes, i pass the year but it was a froud... i learned... the baaaaad way... NOT RECOMENDED TO ANYBODY!!!!!!!!! I am in college now and I now study for my tests, I don't EVEN think on cheating... not after that!!!! I really learned...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

something i have done bad was to not give a 20 back that was given
    to me by accedent by a cashier and they got fired because someone
    thought they had stolen it and i never spoke up.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

something i have done bad was to not give a 20 back that was given
    to me by accedent by a cashier and they got fired because someone
    thought they had stolen it and i never spoke up.
    Well i don't really see how that is worng, considering the cashier handed you the wrong change. They should have known what they were giving back. I'm not trying to be mean of anything but that's how society is it now-a-days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast