+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you want to say but...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Things you want to say but...

There have been some stuffs you wanted to let out.. but you kept it.. They are words so epic they would shake the foundation of your life... changing your future forever... but you never said them... what would those words be?

o.o

Or if you have said something that changed your life completely... what was it.. and what happen because of it?

Regret saying it? What do you feel about it now?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things you want to say but...

Well thats too hard too tell, because I'm too used to telling people what they want to hear instead of what I really think. Working in customer care doesn't help that, because you never want to tell your customer what you really think about them. You kinda learn to bite your tongue and look at the good things about them. Like this one guy I was talking to one day, wanted me to agree with him that everyone was equal, which had nothing to do with his bill. The only way I could get him off the phone was to agree with what he said.

I don't regret saying or not saying anything, because honestly if I said something I'm not going to remember what I said for very long.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me it has to be when I asked my girlfriend out I was a pretty shy guy so it was a difficult thing for me :P

I've also kept things inside that I should have told my friends the reason why I didn't tell them was because I thought the relationship between us would change even if what I had to say wasn't all bad.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

The only way I could get him off the phone was to agree with what he said.
    Must be annoying.. >.< reminds me of arabic customers I have to serve here on some seasons... god... I don't ever want to see another of them.. ever again.. and try to be on good terms with them >.< Talking to them is like.. well... it's better to make conversation with an animal... >.< It's so hard! You say..B they want A.. when they say they want A.. they suddenly go for C.. when you give em A... ~.~

I see... Lol.. everyone's different I guess... ^^ How about on.. personal level? With friends.. family? Ect ect?

Well for me it has to be when I asked my girlfriend out I was a pretty shy guy so it was a difficult thing for me :P

I've also kept things inside that I should have told my friends the reason why I didn't tell them was because I thought the relationship between us would change even if what I had to say wasn't all bad
    At least you could asked her out.. Im such a chicken I never dare to ask anyone out.. o.o

Sometime we do that.. but.. do you regret keeping them?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

I see... Lol.. everyone's different I guess... ^^ How about on.. personal level? With friends.. family? Ect ect?
    Family is a big no, no. I never tell my parents anything, especially my grandparents, cousins etc. Because they are more likely to get in my business and I don't like people all up in my business. They always hear what I think they want to hear!

As for friends, I talk to them about stuff I need advise on. Most of the time they are needing my help or advice though. My old good friends stem back from school, so now that we graduated, they moved away and we don't talk very often.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think letting people know what's up is good. I used to get in trouble alot and smoke and drink and all that crap, but I then realized this is wrong I've been clean for almost a year now, and I'm spreading the good word to others. People need to hear what your thinking or else no one will pay attention. I've told my friends that smoking is bad and he needs to quit, now lets face it the way society is going someone needs to speak up and be the voice for the unheard generation.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

In my case, I NEVER tell my family anything. That includes my mother, father, brother, grandparents... Anyone really. I always tell my friends everything though. And that's a rule i almost never regret making. >_<;

The one thing I DO regret saying however, was to one of my friends... My best friend at the time actually. See, I'm bi and my friend was a girl, but I think she made it pretty obvious she was a homophobe. (most of my friends are actually... I dont quite know how that worked out O_o) We're still friends and I still like her, but we're not nearly as close as we used to be. >x<; I should have just kept my mouth shut, garsh darn it.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    I think letting people know what's up is good. I used to get in trouble alot and smoke and drink and all that crap, but I then realized this is wrong I've been clean for almost a year now, and I'm spreading the good word to others. People need to hear what your thinking or else no one will pay attention. I've told my friends that smoking is bad and he needs to quit, now lets face it the way society is going someone needs to speak up and be the voice for the unheard generation.
    I'll start speaking some of my mind slowly to my friends, you do have a point what you have said "speak up or no one else will" I never really thought about it any other way than my own "sit in a corner and be silent" lol.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast