+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Things you want to say but...

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things you want to say but...

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I never really told my last supervisor how much I hated him. I regret that since I was leaving and he couldn't do anything to hurt me. I really should have done that.
    Then why didn't you? You shouldn't feel regret when you want to say something, maybe it's just what he needed to hear depending on what you would have said. In any case you and everyone should express their feelings and thoughts, because thoughts are meant to be heard. Stick to your gut when situations like this arise.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I never really told my last supervisor how much I hated him. I regret that since I was leaving and he couldn't do anything to hurt me. I really should have done that.
    You:*Gives the bird* "How's that for Inadequate?! Insufficiant my A**!"

Boss: "..." [O_o;]
    Kind of like that? Teehee. I kind of did that once... It was just to my friend though; not to someone that could fire me. ;D

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a couple of family members in car accidents over the years actually. Inculding one of my favorite cousins; she was only 15.

Yes, friends certainly do betray you more often. And that's why I'm completely careful about who I choose as my friend... But if you think about it, family betrayals happen just as often as friend betrayals, and the problem is that people tend to think that it's more common with friends because they're NOT related to you by blood. It's the common misconception that those who you were not born to trust, are less trustworthy overall. An example- how often do you see abuse with friends than abuse with family? (Trick question, yeah.) Betrayal within family is much more complex than it is with friends, but that doesn't mean it isn't jsut as common.
    Ahh >.< Sorry for your loss too... I guess you'd understand how I feel then ^^

Well to answer that question of yours.. Usually when a friend does that.. we just walk away and abandon that person... so we wont get hurt further and more... or just give a major payback like most people would do xD

It's different with family.. you can't run because you are "related" and in most cases... depend on your family... there can be many reasons for such.. differs for each individual of course ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Theres a lot of peopleI wish I could just walk up to and shake. No words needed.
    There are others who strike me as fake... in fact... I KNOW they're fake. I hate that, I'm too thick skinned to deal with that... I can handle peoples dislike for me... but not when they try to convince me otherwise I'd rather call a duck, a duck, If I could give out some news that would really rock my own personal world? It would have to be when I (hopefully) tell people someone has decided to make me their wife. I have family who have blatantly told me no one is going to want to marry me now, with 2 young boys. They say my dreams of someone wanting to care for myself and children... are un-realistic. I'd also love to tell people Ive' started\graduated college. I cant WAIT to tell people I have established a career... but so far... can't say any of that is the case

Thats a hard one. I hear more life changing things than I say them.
    I say " I love you" with the hopes that the sentiment gained a reaction, but it usually seems like I am just telling people hello. Some people seem put out by "I love you". Even though its the most intense feeling I ever felt. and the most sincere aspect of me that I could offer a person. People seem to brush their shoulders off of love (or maybe its just MY love no one wants).

I suppose each time I declared pregnancy its been fairly life changing...

I try not to regret the (bad) decisions I have made, including things I decide to say. Its better to recognize when you've made a mistake... than it is to regret it.
    Haha... same here... too bad Im such a chicken.. xD

Wow ^^ well you have living proof now.. actions do speak louder than words.. you surely showed them

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    Kind of like that? Teehee. I kind of did that once... It was just to my friend though; not to someone that could fire me. ;D
    o.o wow... to the bird.. does it mean.. umm.. a kick to the groin? o.O

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

only thing i regret is:Losing my virginity to someone that wasn't that special to me cause i got high with friends.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

o.o wow... to the bird.. does it mean.. umm.. a kick to the groin? o.O
    Lol, no. It means flipping them off. The bird being the middle finger.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a kinda bottle up girl in the brain area. I have the darkest sick humor that flies into my head and dwells there, or maybe with a label "Made in Kat." But I dare not say most of it. Only when I am very angry, and I find people flock to me more when I show this behavior. But on another level I find it quite selfish.

There is one thing I would like to say but I don't think this forum is hidden enough for me to say it. I'll say this thou. My friend of 5 to 6 years told her husband of today that she was a virgin and when she got pregent he should marry her. He did! "You could hear the inner horror in my brain trying to beat it's way out; though my ears and my bitten lower lip.

But I know a little secret. She was twice pregent before, but TWO different guys. She lost one and got rid of the other.. See. I know this, but I am pretty sure he doesn't. He's thinks he's married a pure innocent girl that waited for true loves first grasp. (Cough)

I don't know if I should laugh at that fool or pity the poor ****. He got caught up with the wrong w****.

bwahahahahah !! *cough* *cough*

I know it is wrong of me, but I like to hint at him. Kind of like this: "You know how there are two girls.. One is a Whore and the other is a Virgin. They hang out with eachother, but one worsen with time, and the other stays the same. She hangs with many guys looking for love in all the wrong places, but acts innocent and cute. The other acts like a know it all, and independent. She even acts like she's done the whole world of men."

And before I can ask him which one he marred. My friend cuts me off.

But when you known someone for so long there's no need to cause trouble, but it's sometimes always at the tip of my tongue. && Sometimes I feel like it would taste sweet. But since they have a kid and I am not for breaking up famlies... hmph!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. K For This Useful Post:

Sabishii (Aug 14, 2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    I am a kinda bottle up girl in the brain area. I have the darkest sick humor that flies into my head and dwells there, or maybe with a label "Made in Kat." But I dare not say most of it. Only when I am very angry, and I find people flock to me more when I show this behavior. But on another level I find it quite selfish.

There is one thing I would like to say but I don't think this forum is hidden enough for me to say it. I'll say this thou. My friend of 5 to 6 years told her husband of today that she was a virgin and when she got pregent he should marry her. He did! "You could hear the inner horror in my brain trying to beat it's way out; though my ears and my bitten lower lip.

But I know a little secret. She was twice pregent before, but TWO different guys. She lost one and got rid of the other.. See. I know this, but I am pretty sure he doesn't. He's thinks he's married a pure innocent girl that waited for true loves first grasp. (Cough)

I don't know if I should laugh at that fool or pity the poor ****. He got caught up with the wrong w****.

bwahahahahah !! *cough* *cough*

I know it is wrong of me, but I like to hint at him. Kind of like this: "You know how there are two girls.. One is a Whore and the other is a Virgin. They hang out with eachother, but one worsen with time, and the other stays the same. She hangs with many guys looking for love in all the wrong places, but acts innocent and cute. The other acts like a know it all, and independent. She even acts like she's done the whole world of men."

And before I can ask him which one he marred. My friend cuts me off.

But when you known someone for so long there's no need to cause trouble, but it's sometimes always at the tip of my tongue. && Sometimes I feel like it would taste sweet. But since they have a kid and I am not for breaking up famlies... hmph!
    What are you, my twin?! You thought and did everything I would have...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabishii For This Useful Post:

Shippo101 (Aug 14, 2009)

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

I've told my best friend(guy) that I loved him. I normally dont say nothing thats not nessary. And i knew it'd burn our friendship but i said em' anyways. I told him my life wouldnt be whole with out him. we've known each other for like 9 years but he said it wouldnt work because he felt it'd mess what we had up. It did. but after a while we drifted and lost contact. I dont really regret it. I'd rather him be away for this love to die down then for him to be near me and the passion burns so much that it burns a hole thru my heart. You know? It shock up life to the point i notice i dont need a significant other to make me awesome. I do miss him tho. lol
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast