+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Things you want to say but...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things you want to say but...

well when me and my bf were just firends i was gonna tell him i liked him a long time before i did but i chickened out but then i gained abit of courage and told him and he told me he liked me too! and he told me he had a crush on me for a while before like all that was in my head was like wow!
    and were still strong and great together so im 100% happy and i do not regret telling him one little bit!!!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    You really should try to say more though because you have such interesting opinions, and insights. But i know how being a woman in that culture can be contraining. i have finally told some one else how i feel about them.
    XD thank you !~ this is the first time i hear that i have insights X3 and i am really happy becasue of that Nu~ ... T,T i know i have to try saying more but like you said it is a culture thing >< WAAAA to tell you the truth i haven't talked to a guy face to face or the way i talk to my friends on internet o.O becasue when we are kids the girls in a way and the boys in another way so we got use to not talking to guys that much XD well i don't at all i am a very shy person you know Eheee~ ^_- lol ...

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    well there'd be a day when the boxes would be.. so many that you may never contain them... they'll spill out like milk~
    WAAAA why like milk >< lol i hate milk .. maybe that is why i am a little short o.O lol XD if it going to to spill like milk then it will never spill with milk lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I was accused of something I did not do at work, I left and the guy whose stuff I supposed vandalized always thought it was me. Before I left I wish I had told him I did not do it. I mean I was leaving I had nothing to lose. But that guy made a decision he hated me and that might have changed it, might have not.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, now that my Grandpa isn't around anymore, I will finally have the chance to tell my Grandma off. Tell her that is a horrible person, and that she is now dead to me because I have no reason to ever see her again after my Grandfathers funeral. At least I don't feel like I have to smile and respect that horrible woman anymore just because we share a little blood. The only thing that ever stopped me before is that I didn't want to out my Grandpa in the middle of it. I find the best way to dishonor an older family member is to forget about them, so that is exactly what I will do to my Grandma after I tell her what I think about her stupid old wrinkly face.
    Last edited by Zev; Aug 22, 2009 at 02:40 PM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 22, 2009)

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

i don't say a thing i bottle it all up now. the last time i told someone how i fell what im thinking it ended with a fight and that was not the worst part i got angry and i won and then my life changed im still sad about what happend after. also i dont say things to my perants because there still geting used to me growing up and they were a bit overprotective
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Wow.. must have been quite a catch eh scourge?
    Uhhh... I am not sure what you exactly mean by that but ok, thank you.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    People need to hear what your thinking or else no one will pay attention.
    Agreed. How will anyone ever know you, or know what your feeling if you don't tell them? A closed mouth doesn't get fed... So to speak.

Although, I have to deal with people on a daily basis. I've always worked in customer service and in office settings. "People pleasing", I guess. So, in a professional setting, I gotta censor myself to a certain degree.

With my family, however, I don't hold back. I never have. I was kinda the black sheep in my family, so I always had something to say when it came to certain things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6